Why single man get involved with married women?

pixie1985

OP..there is also a website that I went to years ago when I was the other woman and I cannot remember it now. It has posts by wives, hubs, and other women and other men. I think that you will relate to them better. Let me do some googling...so hold on...

Thanks! I have been cheated on before, and its not fun, is sucks, but I did not deserve any of it, this was my ex bf who was a dota db.. I was nothing but sweet to him, and loved him to death, I did levae him when I found out he cheated, I did forgive him and became friends with him. Not close, but we talk here and there.

pixie, do what you enjoy and for whatever reasons you enjoy it. Just be honest with yourself and if the "why" is truly a reason you'd rather not live with, then change the way you live. It's not for other people to make your judgement calls, especially on personal matters, unless you already know what you want and have trouble getting it.

That said, is the breakup something you want 100%? Or are you staying with your husband for the excitement of the 'mystery man'?

You know? I married my husband because I was madly inlove with him, but he changed, and yes is normal to change a little bit, but he really CHANGED, I am not sure if its a mental illness like bi-polar dissorder, or if that he blames me for him not being single anymore. I am so not a victim though, I know what I've donde, and will take resposibility, but is not like Im looking for another relationship, I already learned my lesson... I love hanging out with this guy and he makes me feel great! as I said before, the sex is amazing and I want to do it again, is that so bad????

Thanks! I have been cheated on before, and its not fun, is sucks, but I did not deserve any of it,

Do you think your husband thinks he deserves it?

If you can get out the door to go screw someone else, then don't go back and set both of you free. You have no remorse or guilt-that much is obvious. At least have the compassion for a man you once loved to not publicly humilitate him by screwing around on him. Leave your marriage if you aren't interested in fixing it, or stop screwing someone else and work on your marriage...your choice.

But what you are doing right now.... Is that who you want to be? You're blaming your husband for your choice.

sadly, very cliche.

Do you think your husband thinks he deserves it?

If you can get out the door to go screw someone else, then don't go back and set both of you free. You have no remorse or guilt-that much is obvious. At least have the compassion for a man you once loved to not publicly humilitate him by screwing around on him. Leave your marriage if you aren't interested in fixing it, or stop screwing someone else and work on your marriage...your choice.

But what you are doing right now.... Is that who you want to be? You're blaming your husband for your choice.

sadly, very cliche.

I asked a total different question, and you are talking like you know my situation, I most certanly do not blame him, I blame me, for not having the wheel power I should to quit it. its been 5 months and we have had no sex, our relationship is practicaly dead, and he has the choice of leaving. I asked him to leave several times and he wont. I want to keep my place, and not to mention my dog. ask before to attempt to advice.

I asked a total different question, and you are talking like you know my situation, I most certanly do not blame him, I blame me, for not having the wheel power I should to quit it. its been 5 months and we have had no sex, our relationship is practicaly dead, and he has the choice of leaving. I asked him to leave several times and he wont. I want to keep my place, and not to mention my dog. ask before to attempt to advice.

You're making excuses.

Be in the marriage, or get out of it. NONE of what you describe excuses infidelity. You are not entitled to everything being perfect- no one is, so when things are imperfect, you have to make choices about what's important to you. You will never improve your marriage by violating it. If you can't be bothered to work on the issues in your marriage, then leave it and deal with what that means.

Is your honor, self-respect and integrity not worth more than this?

I don't really know what you expect people to say- "Go Ahead- screw whoever you want- give your husband a disease and let him pay for someone elses baby,..as long as YOU'RE blissfully happy and getting everything YOU want"?

Yeah, sorry, not going to happen here...Your husband is a human being too, not just the means to YOUR happiness...he deserves some consideration.

LIKE I SAID:

"""""""I asked a total different question, and you are talking like you know my situation, I most certanly do not blame him, I blame me, for not having the wheel power I should to quit it. its been 5 months and we have had no sex, our relationship is practicaly dead, and he has the choice of leaving. I asked him to leave several times and he wont. I want to keep my place, and not to mention my dog. """"""""

NOW GET OUT OF MY POST.

Archived