Strange Cum

I am currently 18 and I have been masturbating since I was 13, and lately I have noticed that the colour of my cum has changed. It is no longer the white that it used to be, it is now a yellow colour. I masterbate at least once a week. Should I be worried about this?

Hi this is the same guy as before. I can't believe that I didn't think of this before. Do you have a doctor or are you still covered under your pasrents insurance? You don't have to answer to that, its just to get your self to think. If so just talk to the doctor at the next appointment thats the easiest and best way to get correct information about that. Another thing is that you might be able to just call in and ask someone at the office. Just ask if there is someone that you can talk to about some personal problems over the phone in private or something.

• 4 years later...
I am currently 18 and I have been masturbating since I was 13, and lately I have noticed that the colour of my cum has changed. It is no longer the white that it used to be, it is now a yellow colour. I masterbate at least once a week. Should I be worried about this?

Cum can be lots of different colors. Unless it looks like there is blood in it, don't worry. Once a week is not very much for someone your age, mabye you should "Step it up" so you make more of it. Then it will probably be white again.

Back when I had mercury poisoining (terrible terrible long ordeal absolutely the worst thing that ever happened to me) I had the same effect. As I detoxified over about a year period, it returned to its normal pearlescent hue. You may just have some toxins or chemical imbalance. But if it hurts when you ejaculate, go see the Dr.