finding strength to delete/block from FB! whos with me and whos still in denial?1?!

todays a huge step for me. 2 months approx after break up, ive finally found the strength and courage to delete her and friends from Face Book.

Its a big step for me, another step in moving on and healing and its a tough thing for me to do, I didnt want to do it because being honest I didnt want to hurt her (and i know when she finds out ill get some angry txt or email saying that im immature and she thought we were stronger then this as friends - going from random txts ive received to date she is deluded in how she thinks break ups work also). But I feel good now its done, what really capped it off was there was this guy, her friend who proclaimed his love to her a few years ago and since then im not sure if anything was going on, maybe it wasnt, but she always txted him and saw him, had lunch with him (claiming as friends), never stopped seeing him even though she knew how i felt (i was the bigger person and never stopped her from doing anything, never said anything but she knew i didnt like her seeing him obviously turning the tables around if i kept talking to a girl who said she loved me how would she or anyone feel?!?!). Anyways, last thing i read on her FB in the deletion process which made me a: angry and b: finalised my decision.... "ill be flying in tomorrow XxX". I know not to make anything of it, its over anyhow but i cant help but read the 3 kisses on the end and with all the history over what happened it really really makes my blood boil! glad i wont bump into him in the street, im not a black belt for nothing.

So, ive done it. All her friends and her gone. Its really a must if you are seriously ready to move on.

Whos already done it! Whos with me! Whos still in denial?!?!

You do whatever is best for you - if she broke up with you then she needs to deal with the consequences of that decision.

thats what i keep telling myself and my friends and family do also. but it still doesnt help when you get angry txts and emails laying guilt down based on deluded ideas of how to break up.

ive stopped myself from being nasty in replying back, i dont reply.

I've done it both with myspace and facebook. I ended up deactivating both accounts because I don't want the constant friend requests I keep getting. It made everything having to do with the exes 1000% better.

and im feeling id say 50% better already.

now i wait for the guilt laden email, it may push her into the arms of another guy or this guy she claims she is only friends with. but whatever, ive dodged a bullet and its heading straight between his eyes and i feel for him, he will find out how mental her family is.

thats what i keep telling myself and my friends and family do also. but it still doesnt help when you get angry txts and emails laying guilt down based on deluded ideas of how to break up.

ive stopped myself from being nasty in replying back, i dont reply.

She can try to send you on a guilt trip but you don't have to go on it.

Archived