Why do guys always say other girls are hot...

Why do guys always say other girls are hot when you are with them. It gets really annoying but my boyfriend and his friends are losers and they have girls that they think are really hot and they are like, oh there she is ooo ooo! haha, i just dont get it but it gets really annoying.

Um, I wouldn't be too hasty to jump to conclusions.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with checking out other people, it's a natural thing. Now if you started flirting with said person, then lines start to get crossed.

Guys will be guys, especially when they are around friends. Have you approached your boyfriend about this issue and how it makes you feel uncomfortable?

When I used to be with my girlfriend she used to ask me stuff like do you think she is cute or whatever.

Put some distance on the way that he behaves when he is with his friends. He isn't doing it to bug you, although he clearly enjoys the results, of bugging you....the reaction is what they are after.

Try to balance out the time that he is with you and with them. It seems like he needs some distance to be with the guys. He is really just doing this to fit in.

I think it's natural for guys to appreciate other womens beauty when they are with their girlfriend. But I also think that If the girl doesn't like this then she should ask her bf not to do this if it upsets her.

Then again, when in love isn't it about appreciating everything that surrounds you and admiring everyone ?

Guys don't seem to understand how jealous and possessive that sort of reaction makes us women feel. It is as if he is judging the beauty of other women against our own beauty.

So it is easy to say Oh it is all her problem, she shouldn't be so insecure, the truth is that the guy isn't required to look at other women in his gf's presense, either, so surely 2 wrongs don't make a right.

The truth is that it is natural for guys to look at other women and it is natural for the gf to react by behaving in a more clingy and possessive manner.

One form of abuse invites the other form.

thereforeeee, if you think it is ok to stare and smile and flirt and chat girls up in front of your girlfriend, what do you do when she isn't around?

Thanks for all your replys, but i am just afraid you guys got the wrong impression about him. He isnt someone i would just throw away because of this cause i like him a lot and he likes me a lot. He tells me that i am good looking too.

I guess i relized, after i read a couple of your posts, that he does it just to fit in with the guys.

I check out girls all the time with my girlfriend. Sometimes she even points them out to me. It did take awhile though for her to do this as we have already built up our trust in the relationship and she is secure enough to know that I'm just looking and not doing anything else.

i thing girls are too fussy an protective.

there are always gonna be hotter guys an girls than whoever your goin out with.guys just say it thats all. girls all swoon over brad pitt or whoever.

if your goin out with someone that means u care for/love each other an thast all that matters int it?

anyone else got an opinion???