Does she really love me?

When true love is between two people, you will know that it is true. You wont have to ask. Given that your relationship is still young, it may take some time to realize this. But with time, trust, and understanding, things will become clear.

There are noe "signs" that will tell you that the other person loves you the way they say they do. Each eprson is different and express themself differently. But trust that you will know when the time tells you it is right to know.

Congrats on finding love!

Hi Boomstick,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for posting your questions on here. Love is expressed in many ways. Just the words "I love you" is not enough and don't cut it.

I would like to suggest to you to go out there and make yourself happy, by making her happy. That sounds funny, but it is true. If you give her a BIG kiss, you will see her smile and then you know that you're on the right track. If you wrap an arm around her and show your affection, the same thing will happen. Those are signs of love. Another suggestion is to take time for your girlfriend and communicate with her... listen to her and listen to what she has to say. Your interest for her and in her will do the same thing.

I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

I find that the eyes are the window to the soul, and have a very difficult time at not telling the truth.

If you can look her streight in the eyes when she say she loves you, I think you will discover the truth, dont tell her your testing her though.

Body language can tell a lot more than words sometimes.