Kissing

TasmineFr

LMAO! All the time. Some girls think its cute for some reason. But I am too worried about hiding it, especially in public places, to enjoy the thrill they get from seeing bulge.

^That's why you shouldn't deep kiss in public.

It's kind of compliment, though. And yeah..it's really funny. I enjoy it.

It will all depend on the chemistry. If I trully like the girl and we have deep passionate kisses then yes it will awaken the sea monster. If there's no chemistry then it'll be in hybernation mode.

^^^ LOLOL ^^^.

But yes, it's normal and does happen quickly (especially when there is chemistry, like others said).

Thanks to everyone who found time to reply to my thread I really wanted to know if it would have happened despite the girl being not so hot

it's very nice to see a guy so turned on, don't get me wrong, but I sometimes want to kiss passionately without going further , but my boyfriend gets so excited from just kissing and i was wondering if I am a bad girl that we don't get to have sex after ....

Thanks to everyone who found time to reply to my thread I really wanted to know if it would have happened despite the girl being not so hot

it's very nice to see a guy so turned on, don't get me wrong, but I sometimes want to kiss passionately without going further , but my boyfriend gets so excited from just kissing and i was wondering if I am a bad girl that we don't get to have sex after ....

In answer to your question - sometimes, if particularly aroused, especially with a new woman.

Passionate kissing is a total gateway to full sex, so don't be surprised at the erection or the desire to continue further - its a pretty natural process. But, if you don't want to go further, be sure to communicate it very clearly, as intense kissing more often than not will be interpreted as initiating the launch sequence.

Kissing-to-sex is a totally smooth continuum, so be sure to communicate if you want to set a boundary.

Archived