Question for girls that have bfs

t3nder_v1ttl3s

So given that so many girls have responded that they see nothing wrong with flirting while they have an SO, I'm curious to know how far is too far? What is considered appropriate and harmless and what is considered crossing the line? Thanks for the replies btw. This information is helping me believe it or not.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So given that so many girls have responded that they see nothing wrong with flirting while they have an SO, I'm curious to know how far is too far? What is considered appropriate and harmless and what is considered crossing the line? Thanks for the replies btw. This information is helping me believe it or not.

When the other person isn't on the same wavelength, it;s too far.

As in, if you get the feeling that the other person thinks this is serious and going somewhere, time to knock it off. Also, if you do anything disrespectful of your partner like lie about your status, belittle him (make comments about how he isn't enough man for you or that he isn't any fun, etc.), or your intentions change (rather than flirting, you are feeding your ego or getting some attention)...

Archived