Saturday morning, I hate you.

And it's my birthday which means I just want this day/weekend to be over. I just woke up and I already checked my email, my phone, facebook (even tho he's blocked) the mail (just kidding) to see if maybe, just maybe he wrote me to wish me happy birthday. Time to start breathing and taking in the sun rays. I hate how he still has a hold on my mind and moods. This day has nothing to do with him, yet somehow his absence puts a shade of gray over everything. I want him to think about me today, that my existence has meaning.

Why do I care? Please, stop occupying my thoughts. ](*,)

image removed

Annie is right. Can you get out and do something for you?? Go and treat yourself to something really nice.

This is YOUR big day - so in your own words, start breathing and take in those warm rays of sunshine

happy birthday!

This is YOUR day.. dont let your EX ruin it for you..

Do something fun! treat yourself..

Your an amazing person.. and while its very normal for an ex to occupy your every thought, try..just try.. for one day to think of yourself, especially today.. especially on your birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!

My birthdays next week too, and i'm starting to feel sad that he mightn't text me to say happy 30th. I will say though that we were in no contact at the end of November when it was his birthday and I agonised for ages before eventually deciding not to say happy birthday; So for all you know he may well be doing the same. You mightn't have any proof that he's thinking about you today but you also have no proof that he isn't either

Oh wow! Thank you so much everyone. The good news is that my day so far has been pretty good. However, 15 minutes ago....... HE CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't answer and let it go to VM; said he was calling to wish me a happy birthday and all the best etc. Do I just ignore it completely? Should I say thank you in anyway shape or form? I don't hate him, don't want him to think I do, but MORE THAN ANYTHING I want to make sure I avoid doing the wrong thing, ie. messing with his or my feelings.

What would you do?

Wonder why he called? Would it have been heavy on his conscious that I might think he's a bumhole for not calling or anything? Maybe he wants to be the good guy and is trying to set me up to be the "bumhole" in not thanking him. Hmmmm.

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day.

You were hoping he would contact you on your birthday. He did, your existence has meaning. Now, don't be a "bumhole" and tell him thank you for the wishes. Unless you never want to talk to this guy again, send a text saying so at the very least.

Archived