short message from the ex... one year later

arsenic_n_lace

So my ex sent me a message through Facebook this morning. We’ve been broken up for a year and haven’t talked in almost four months. The last time we talked things didn’t end well and I told him that I was done with him because he wasn’t treating me well and that if he wanted to talk he’d have to contact me because I was never going to contact him again which I didn’t.

This is what he said “so I just wanted to let you know that I paid off my car so you don’t have to worry about being co-signed to it. Anyway, that’s all I guess, I’ll talk to you later”

And I wasn’t sure if I should say anything or not but I did and I said “well good for you. Thanks for letting me know.” I did the right thing right? I was going to just ignore him but I can’t do that, I’m too nice of a person I guess.

I just wonder if he thinks that we’ll now be friends. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see if he says something back. If he does then I guess he’s wondering how I’m doing and if he doesn’t then he doesn’t care and doesn’t want to know how I’m doing. Either way, it’s not the end of the world. I was just really surprised to see a message from him since I didn’t think he’d ever contact me but considering that he was right to the point and didn’t ask how I was doing maybe it doesn’t really count as a message. I’m just rambling now I guess.

Also, tomorrow will be the one year mark from when we originally broke up.

Archived