Would she feel violated?

Ok, been 1.5 months. Gf is experienced, I'm not. We told eachother we love one another and all. Hot tub (oh yeah) and she was feeling me and I got her boobs and all, but her ... was another story. She told me my hands can wander where they want, but I don't want to feel like im doing it when I shouldn't be. We're usually all over eachother when we meet, atleast once. Should I just work on feeling her ***** during some fore play? Maybe when she grabs me? I know when the time presents itself I'll know, but I'd just like to talk about so I'm not so nervous.

Thanks fellas,

Greg

ok, kid, you're SIXTEEN. so breathe. sit down. relax. you'll have plenty of time to figure all that intimate stuff out. for now, be the one that doesn't make the move. cuz eventually, she'll SHOW you what she wants and how fast she wants to go. y'know why that works? because girls like a challenge. then you're moving at her pace, she's not uncomfy, and you can let the chips fall where they may.

but just chill. if she never makes a move on you, i PROMISE there will be girls that will. and all of them would rather get freaky with a guy with no experience than a man-whore. it's more challenging...

Yeah, you're seriously thinking about it way too much. It's not a big deal, honestly. Just relax and do whatever you're feeling like at the moment. She'll stop you if it's something that she isn't comfortable doing. I wouldn't worry about that part.. Just relax, it will come natural and don't expect to be a pro at it right away.

I agree with Tide. Let her make the moves, she'll most likely appreciate it. it shows that you are respectful. Some girls won't say if they're uncomfortable with something, esp. at that age b/c it's still pretty new to them and they might not know at the time. let her be in control of this. I appreciate guys who let me take the lead to go at my own pace. She'll give you signs what she wants. she doesn't seem like she's too shy, so you don't have to worry about her not lettign you know. she will let you know.

good luck.

Yeah thanks. I kinda do just let her kinda lead and I go with it, seems to work out. And, yes I know it comes naturally, I just wanted to talk about

Thanks for the incite fellas. Makes me feel good knowing that I'm like that. Nice to be respectful because she respects me back. Ill tell ya how it goes

I completely agree with Tide. You're too young to have high expectations. What I'm saying is, the first time at everything is going to be akward. If you're nervous as to whether or not you're doing it at the right time, just slowly put your hand down there. Put it on her thigh and rub a little and if no objections, go a little higher...still no objections, move around and softly whisper "more?". If she gives you the right moan to go, you'll know. Simply enough, if she's uncomfortable, she'll let you know.