So silly it seems

To be caught up in dreams

All for just some stupid… actor?

She’s really confused

Me? not amused

As to whom is the biggest heartthrob

The Vampire, The Werewolf

Seriously a werewolf???

Gosh, why can’t she just get a grip Rob?

So as I toil and despair

With this frightening fear

trying to get on with my life

I do not understand

Trying to comprehend

OK Fine I’ll just join my wife

Looking them over

One blood-sucker, one lover

Just so sorry to inform you Rob

But with that solid 6pack

And a real nice lower back

I myself must choose Jacob

By Cam

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the comments! Yea, talking about wife's obsession with Twilight lol. Finally gave up and joined her but I chose the Werewolf lol shes a Rob fan (she's also dream cheated rofl). Anyway had not been real motivated to write in awhile and one day just kinda came too me. I so love writing poetry, good or not, it's fun and even more fun to look back after a few years at my previous work. Helped me deal with my granddad's death. Simply love writing them.

• 2 months later...

Cute poem. Im amazed at how many women are so obsessed over these fantasy charactors. Teenagers, sure, but adults?? Come on! I guess there's no harm in it... unless youre the husband who has to listen to it, but I guess I just can't relate. Therefore it just seems ridiculous.

And aren't these actors really young?

Cute poem. Im amazed at how many women are so obsessed over these fantasy charactors. Teenagers, sure, but adults?? Come on! I guess there's no harm in it... unless youre the husband who has to listen to it, but I guess I just can't relate. Therefore it just seems ridiculous.

And aren't these actors really young?

he actors are 17 and 24 and I am 30!! in real life I wouldn't even glance at a boy that young but its the characters rather than the actors themselves that do it for me.. I only fancy Rpatz as Edward!

I was in hospital a few weeks ago and the midwife who was looking after me was 47 and she was OBSESSED with the Twilight books and films and said that a group of midwives actually organised 'twlight' and 'new moon' nights and would get together to 'perv' over the guys!! they are young enough to be her sons!! ha ha

• 2 weeks later...