What to do next....please no sugar coating on this one.....

Look Johy,

Don't worry about my private life. There is no need to start name calling. I'm not assuming anything, or going just by what you first wrote. I am not judging you. Don't take things so personally. All I was saying was that you failed to present the whole picture, and initially didn't paint the picture you were trying to show.

From reading your first post it seemed like you dumped your guy and just moved on and then were upset that he moved on too. You didn't exactly explain certain things, or clarify the reasons behind your breakup...and no... giving some more detail would not take years.

Thats how you wrote it and that is how I interpreted it. The second post cllarified things, and you know what? I tried to tell you that I was wrong or assumed wrongly. There was no need to continue with it.

I am not trying to defend your ex or take his side. I am not hurting over my ex. I am not trying to hurt you either. Your ex seemed to me like he was a jerk. He did not strike me as a good guy. That is what you fail to understand. All I was trying to say was that if you fail to provide a clear, well rounded picture you are going to get a response that might not be correct. That and the fact that you are in part responsible for what has happened also.

I don't need a better life. My life is not boring. You know I am not going to sit here and call you names and get personal like you are. If I write alot is becasue I type fast and I am trying to see an issue from various points of view, and help someone at least most of the time. Most people like what I write. I'm sorry that you just seem to have such a hard time being a little more openminded or even entertaining the possibility that you could have had something to do with the ending of your relationship.

Hey I hope you find happiness in your life.