I have tried secret deodorant/antiperspirant and it works horribly i still get sweat that leaves wet marks on my clothin which is extremly embarrassing....is there any antiperspirants that work wonders? i am trying dove right now to see how it works....this is the first day i just bought it and i am waitng for school tomorow..

Also while im here any face washes and acne treatments that work well also...

I bet you didn't know that you sweat more when you don't go to the bathroom... That will help for one. I know that I'm a guy and all, but I use this spray on Right Guard Spot stuff and it works well for me during school. I know how it is with it being embarrassing and stuff, but if it happens, don't make a notice of it to yourself or others will notice it. Also, Clearasil works swell for cleaning your face and Biore face strips clean out blackheads and stuff really good (saved me from being a pizza face).

Hope I helped.

get a proactiv solution. I'm on 3td week and my skin seems to be more soft and clear, also it doesn't shine like it used to because of oil and constant treatments that dry skin and cause it to be more oily. My skin was so oily that it looked wet. Now I don't use any make up at all...anyway, get proactiv

• 2 weeks later...

i totally agree. i also am trying to find an anti-perspirant fo mtself. i do dance and its SOOO embarrassing to hav 2 lift my arms up for everything-also our dance studio doesnt hav a/c so that makes it worse.

i used secret platinum protection for awhile and it worked GREAT but then itb sorta stopped working, really u just need to try different brands

xxx emma xxxx