Me and my bf play around with toys like anal on him, and him suckin a dildo and this really turns me on... We would like to have a threesome with a transexual. I would of never thought of this with any of my past bfs.. Im just wonderin what u all think of this AM I NORMAL OR A FREAK? HELP

I find it odd that you would ask the question in the first place. Bringing in a 3rd is risky if it is something you haven't really done before with your bf. I think also that if you feel you continually have to raise the bar in your sex life with your bf it may be an indication of something else. Something that's missing perhaps and you are trying to compensate with more and more kinky things.

• 2 weeks later...
I find it odd that you would ask the question in the first place. Bringing in a 3rd is risky if it is something you haven't really done before with your bf. I think also that if you feel you continually have to raise the bar in your sex life with your bf it may be an indication of something else. Something that's missing perhaps and you are trying to compensate with more and more kinky things.

I am kinky myself ( that is why i think we are a great match) I dont think that we are missing anything in our sex life we do alot of things.. Having a third with nsa would he great. I am bi my self so i no how he feels about being with a tranny just wants to experiment...

A lot of it depends on the circumstances, if being kinky or bringing in a 3rd is normal to the relationship, then there probably aren't any issues that can't be worked out as long as you know where you stand and no one is being (feeling) pressured into anything. The rule everyone gets a say and everyone gets a veto is a good one.

Absolutely nothing wrong with what you're doing or what you want. I could have written your post, word for word, myself. I am bi, my partner is curious, we do anal play, cum play, dildos, the works, and I would LOVE to have a 3some with him and a pre-op transsexual. Only problem is that a great majority of them, in my experience, prefer men.

Absolutely nothing wrong with what you're doing or what you want. I could have written your post, word for word, myself. I am bi, my partner is curious, we do anal play, cum play, dildos, the works, and I would LOVE to have a 3some with him and a pre-op transsexual. Only problem is that a great majority of them, in my experience, prefer men.

Thank you for you comment it makes feel like im not alone... Its very hard to find a transexual unless u want to pay.. I was thinking of geting 1 for his b-day LOL,

Thank you for you comment it makes feel like im not alone... Its very hard to find a transexual unless u want to pay.. I was thinking of geting 1 for his b-day LOL,

If you can do it, go for it. I'm envious!! lol I love the female form. It's soft curves, soft skin, and I think the female body is just made for touching. So, having a beautiful woman with a penis (which I absolutely love too) would just be the perfect partner. lol

If you do it, tell me how it goes!! I'm sooo curious!!

Archived