Should I just send her a message on facebook?

i miss her 2

Ok, so I really like this girl who is a local singer here where I live. I have never met her personally but we have talked on myspace once and then recently she commented on my facebook and I did the same to hers. She has TONS of friends on there and is a very busy girl so I was really flattered when I saw her noticing me like that.

Now, it isn't hard for me to get girls because I have been told I am extremely good looking and very down to earth, etc. My friends told me they could definitely picture me with this girl.

So last week I saw she was going to a concert Friday. I sent her a message and asked if she was going, she said she was, and then asked if I was too. I said yeah and that I would see her there. Keep in mind we have not been sending messages just commenting back and forth on each others page. We talked on myspace once...had a small converstaion about music, web design, etc.

So I went by myself to the show and I saw her there. First time I had ever seen her in person. I dont know if she noticed me but she was dancing with another guy and a girl. It was very dark, loud, etc. I danced right next to her for a while but I didn't have the nerve to just cut in or introduce myself right there. I thought it would be kind of weird.

I REALLY like this girl and want to get to know her because A: I find her very attractive and B we have ALOT in common, but I dont think she knows that yet.

So what do I do? I was thinking about sending her a message tonight that read along the lines of what did you think of the show? I got there about 11:30 or so after hitting up a couple other places. I saw you there dancin with some guy and girl a little later on. I guess I was too polite to cut in and introduce myself. By the way, you looked absolutely gorgeous. “

Do you think it would be ok to send her this? I know where she is gonna be tonight because of her status and I could try to see her there but I dont wanna seem like I am stalking her...plus I hate footballl.

I sent her the message and she responded with, "Aw thanks. I had a good time =)"

My friends on the don juan forum have brainswashed me and told me that this was a bad move.

I then sent her another message: "So how long have you been a vegetarian? I just recently started experimenting with vegetarian food and have noticed a great difference in how I feel." SHe hasn't responded yet...but I know she has been online. Damn.

Should I try to contact her again eventually? I really like this girl and I think she would like me if she got to know me.

you sent her a message so wait for a response. she may have a lot of spam in her inbox. but also if she doesnt reply you in good timing, its safe to assume she isn't as interested as you

you sent her a message so wait for a response. she may have a lot of spam in her inbox. but also if she doesnt reply you in good timing, its safe to assume she isn't as interested as you

I know, but alot of girls don't like to be hit on via facebook which is why I have to figure out a different plan lol. She doesnt really even know me so how could she know if she was interested or not.

However, I do know this girl doesn't "count" on alot of people and "fears intimacy." She has probably been burned before but I'm not like other guys and I just want her to know that.

My friends wife told me earlier tonight that maybe I should just focus on other things for a few weeks and then maybe message this girl and just be real straight forward. Tell her something like, "Hey I find you very interesting and I think we have alot in common. Would you be interested in having coffee/lunch with me sometime?" Anyone think this might be an ok idea?

Archived