Ex's email reply.. what does this mean?

nychika82

Ok so my ex broke up with me on New years Eve,i have been in contact ( texts, calls, emails) begging him back that i will change and to give me the last final chance. He kept rejecting me. He broke up with me because theres one half of my personality which is horrible and he cant accept, i agree with him and finally got some help starting on 1/3/09. i NEED him to see i changed. So i wrote an email to him saying i need a chance this is what he wrote, Please tell me what u think of this

I know that you write long texts and email, but if u pay closer attention they are separate fragments of your feelings, it is enough to express yourself once, if you keep repeating it - it makes me look like im retarted and do not know what your talking about, or it makes u look like u trying to prove something...Anyways, right now that dont matter, i know your asking me for a chance back but I cannot accept your invite, nor I can promise u that 1 day I will come back to you- because for the simple fact of me not having that desire to do so! In the past I've always let u do that (me promising something to u without having the desire to do so) so right now im goin to repeat the same mistake, im sorry but that is the truth, the only thing I can tell u like always is that I dont know what will happen in the future, but right now Im not taking u back, nor telling u that some day in the future I will come back to u, or give u another chance, simply because I do not have that desire to do so, so please understand, the time will either heal or kill, and u say urself "u have no good memories of me, why would u go back to me?" exactly, your answered your own question of - why would I give u another chance if I do not have the desire to do so, I know it's been almost 5 years, so what? people break up after 25, and 5, and 2..

This is precisely why I haven't been in lots of contact with my guy and hounded him for an answer. It just winds them up the wrong way completely. He couldn't make it plainer to you right now and I think you need to just STOP with the contact and leave him be. Don't even reply to the email, just leave him to it. He needs to be without you and for you not to be on his case. How can he decide what he wants when you're not giving him the time and space to think. People may say that my guy is walking all over me but he's clearly confused and as much as I want an answer I'm not prepared to have him send me something like that email because I've pushed him into it. Just leave him be, if it's meant to be then it will work out, if not then you really have to TRY and get on with it.

I know how you're feeling and it's just desperate, so don't think I'm not being sympathetic but right now you're making things MUCH worse on yourself.

Sending you lots of strength x

I wrote a long a$$ mail to my ex after we broke up. Telling him how much I missed being with him and that I understand why he wanted to break up etc. That jerk didn't even reply my mail . Why ? Because what you say right now will fall on deaf ears. Your ex had heard enough, you can't change in such a short time even you know what your mistakes are ( you need to accept that). Men and women are wired differently. To him you're not important anymore, he got other things to focus on.

To see you changed is to moved on and live happily with your life. My therapist said that there were too much bikering before we broke up. One have to decide to break it off, my ex did because he's stressed and could not take any more drama. Before we broke up, my ex asked why am I always so angry with him. I wasn't angry, I just don;t know how to channel my feelings to him because everything I say, he's always right and I'm wrong.

I still love my ex, but I guess he's better off with someone else. My ex now use the word 'so what' so often. It really makes me angry.

It does sound like he might have been trying to convince himself and YOU that this relationship has run its course and that you should move on.

It sounds like he has been bombarded by you and has had enough. I remember your story from other threads (and was actually wondering yesterday how this had panned out). I hate to say it, but you have to go NC now. I know you didnt think it was the best bet previously but as others had said in your other thread, its the only way. It gives you a chance ot take a step back and view things in a different perspective. It also allows your ex to miss you. It also allows you to heal and as part of that healing process you will get over this relationship or you will heal and become a better person should reconciliation ever rear its head again.

Good luck

Archived