Looking for a new "scent"..

Im not sure this is the best section to post this, but whatever...All I have for cologne is a bottle of Old Spice Original it says on it... Ive had it for quite a while, simply because I dont often wear it I dont mind the smell but I know its got a bit of an old mans rap to it... Id been wanting to try something else, so while at the store today picking up some hair gel I decided to check out what they had and was popping the caps and smelling every single one. Went with Axe( i know) Phoenix shower gel. Not a cologne obvisouly but I just used it a couple hrs ago and i can still just faintly smell it(tho it was never strong) . I did use it twice, once at the start and finish so maybe thats why.. But i like it, nice simple refreshing smell IMO...

Im looking forward to seeing if my date picks up on it on Monday... But im curious what others use in terms of shower gels/colognes and reactions you get from them...

AF fierce

I literally get compliments from random women smelling me, like axe commercials, just not quite intense. Its awesome. Ive heard girls describe it as a "young scent" so for me that translates to not smelling leathery or musky which it isnt.

I shop for mine on ebay its rather expensive, but you can get it cheap there just beware of fakes, i dont think you will be unsatisfied!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I looked around at a couple of the local drug stores and a walmart, but as I suspected outside of the Axe none of those suggested were there.

Ive been looking them on Ebay now so I may have to go that route, just wish I could smell them first... Thanks again!

hey, i'm not sure if this would be helpful, but i was once looking on youtube for general information about perfumes, and i came accross this guy's channel; he does many reviews, but only for men's colognes/scents (i think). I was reminded again when i saw this thread. I'm not sure if it's useful to you, but he may have reviews for some of the scents that you have in mind. His username is: tswetcoff ; you'll find his videos when you type it in the youtube search box.

Archived