I'm not how sure I can help you on your particular question. I am infact a male, nearly 17 years old. All i can say is that it seems that you may be too young to have sex. As i said, I'm almost 17 and I plan on being a vergin until I am married. I do have a very good looking girlfriend that I would sleep with though. I just know that religiously and maybe even emotionally I'm not ready to have sex. My grilfriend has the same opinion about herself. It seems as though you don't want to have sex. You seem scared. This is not a feeling that you should have when taking a large step in your life. What you do now ultimately determines what you do later. Make sure you do it the right way. And, if you are religious, put God before yourself. Same with your boyfriend; Tell him that you would rather not make him sin then sleep with him. That will show him your feelings for him.

Hope this helps.

I agree. Sex is a big part of any relationship & you need to educate yourself about it first. Know all the consequences, all the types of protection available. It will be painful the first time, especially if you aren't ready. There's no need to hurry with this. You will know when you are ready. You will know you are ready when you are completely comfortable with the idea & have no concerns about it. It seems to me that you aren't quite yet, so just wait at least a couple years.

While I do think you are a little bit too young I am not going to be your mother, I am just going to give advice. First of all, if you go to have a pap smear before you have sex your doctor will probably take care of your cherry, because first time paps do hurt for some people. Next I would make sure you are on b/c or at least use condoms, actually I'd recommend both at the same time to be careful so you won't have any surprises and second I would say when the time comes, relax and make sure you both are ready and a lot of 4-play helps to make you "ready" down there. Hope that helps.

Someday you may have a 14 year old daughter & you will probably want to tell her what a lot of the girls on this forum had advised,"Don't be in a hurry to have sex while you are a young teenager." Wait, & you will mature & be less apprehensive & get to know more about what is important before you surrender yourself so completely.