MY EX IS BACK IN MY LIFE BUT wat DO I SAY??

I met My ex boyfriend a year ago when my bestfriend introduced me to him. His name is Marc. At first i did not like him for nothing but then i got to know him. What a sweet heart.

We went out and got to know eachother. Bad thing was that i was hiding it from my mom. When my mom found out she screamed at me and made me break up with him. That was one of the biggest mistakes.

3 Months passed and i decided to call him. We went out and got back together. AGAIN my mom found us kissing . So again she made me break up with him.

5 MOnths Later he calls me. I couldnt believe it bad Thing was this time it was different. He had a girl friend. Everyday we talked but then lost contact a few weeks later.

3 Months After that, I decided to call him BUt i really like this guy. I would actually leave my boyfriend for him. We like eachother but we cant keep a conversation. Thats our main problem. OUr conversation is the same thing everytime. "Hey how are you" "Good how ARE YOU" "fine what are you doin" "Nothing how about you" "Nothing" "okay" OH god. I really like this guy but i just dont know how to make myself a little more interesting in a conversation with him. What can i say or ask?? What can i do so that he would stay talking to me and not be bored??

PLEASE HELP ME ILL APPRECIATE IT!!

Hey Cyna,

A few tips:

Think about what you are going to say before you call him. What is it you want to know about him? What do you know that he likes? Dislikes? If you have to, put the questions down on paper and keep it with you while you talk on the phone. One way to get someone to talk is to find out what they are passionate about and ask. People love to talk about themselves. Just ask.

Lisaria