Miserable...please help

G3LesPaul

I just don't think I can take it anymore. I can't take the fact I finally try and show confidence when it comes to girls, only to be eventually turned down. I have never been in love. I am tired of not being in love. Not having someone to care for me and me to return the favor.

It seems with all the heartbreaks I have endured (never obtaining a loving relationship, always failing at getting the girl), that some good luck or something would drop my way, right? Have yet to see it. Have yet to experience that.

Love comes when you least expect it, right? I don't know what to expect anymore from love, still have not found it.

They say do what you love and it will find you, right? I play guitar everyday, go to sporting events, go out to eat and hang with friends, still have not gotten anything.

The reason why I am so miserable is because tomorrow I am going on a date with this girl and I am finally gonna tell her how I feel, and I know she is gonna say no. I just have that feeling.

I really need advice, as I do not want and do not need to be in the state of mind since I am in college and need to do well.

Please help!

You have a date tomorrow?What have you got to complain about?Read about the post's from guys who NEVER get dates.Don't tell her how you feel tomorrow,play it cool for awhile.

Well I feel very bad for those guys too! But its been multiple dates with this girl and its an endless cycle.

The reason why I am so miserable is because tomorrow I am going on a date with this girl and I am finally gonna tell her how I feel, and I know she is gonna say no. I just have that feeling.

Please help!

Perhaps you will have already been on the date before you are here again, but tell us more about the dates you have had with this girl. Is She a recent aquaintance? What is the vibe between you two when you are around each other on the dates or wherever else?

if this girl isn't interested, it's better to find out and then you can start to get over it, you NEED to go in w/the attitude that she is interested and exude more confidence......if she turns you down, there are plenty of girls out there, you just haven't met the right one yet. even though you go out, are you introverted? a guitar is a great way to start...(speaking from experience, it's a great way to a girl's heart, just sayin....) hang in there. you will connect w/that special girl at some point.

Archived