Advice on my Strong will... PLEASE REPLY , I NEED HELP

If you guys have been keeping up to date on my situation .. here's the deal ...

My ex who broke up with me and hooked up with someone else the next day and then put on a fake front that she was "perfectly fine" and happy gave me a call tonight.

Being that I'm absolutely disgusted with her actions, anything she said to me over the phone resulted in an "That's nice, I don't believe a word you say." She's a compulsive liar, and the truth is, I'm too smart for that. Nothing she has said she's been able to back with ACTIONS, which are what count.

Her doing that to me (another guy) one day after, showed what her TRUE feelings were. Even though she denies that. It's ACTIONS that count.

I did project myself VERY MEAN, and VERY DISGUSTED with everything she has done to me. It also in a sense shows me how in reality i DO NOT want to be with her, but my heart is what kicks my own ass because it won't listen to my brain.

Do i keep doing what I'm doing? Do i change something? I'm hurting ..

- Michael

Please help!

Hi Mike,

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. My suggestion is to break ALL contact with her, because that will only hurt your heart and keeps you from what your mind is telling you. It also makes the healing process go faster. From what you have written, it looks like that you do want to get over her. In order to do that I really would recommend to break all contact.

I hope this works for you and helps you to improve. I wish you luck and strength the coming period.

~ SwingFox ~

Hi Mike,

It's good you expressed your true feelings about her, you are right. But this begs the question, what did you ever see in her in the first place?

When there is a bad groove on the broken record of life, it is time to get off the groove.

Look within yourself for a pattern of choosing the wrong girl. There are reasons for this, but jumping in the old groove in order to figure out how to fix it is a difficult road.

Don't let another girl fool you again, and try to heal what is going on inside of you first, before you jump into another relationship and have it happen again.

Put this relationship behind you and heal the feelings inside as a first priority. Learn from past mistakes and look with hope for the future, best of luck from now on.