Infatuated with him!!! and i want him back

Main question...Who broke up with who...and why?

If you broke it off with him, then you need to be proactive and show him how you feel and really explain to him why you ended it..

If it's the other way around, if you haven't done all the beggin and pleading then you could try writing him a nice letter explaining how you feel...but it cannot come accross as needy...More like Hey I still have feelings for you and would like to hang out more and see where it leads if your up for it...

good luck!

he borke up with me becuase he thought that he didnt have the same feelings for me!!!...

I dont know how he feels!!! but whenever i see him at martial arts class hes distant with feelings and hides by taking the mickey ouuter me!!!

Its starting to get me down i think that when we start talking again i might write him that letter!!...is that a wise choice?

The second, and I mean this, you stop initiating any contact he will wonder what is going on and he may come back to you.

He knows that you still love him. He can probably read it on your face. He knows you want him, and this in turn makes him content

Become a challenge.

But, there is always a but, this is only the case if he has borderline feelings for you. If he truly has no feelings for you, then the advice will fall to the wayside.

Either way you can not go wrong. Why? Because, 1) You will because you will have stopped the chasing 2) The chasing may in turn help him come back.

so your saying that i should act as if i dont need him any more even though i really do need him?

And that mite work?

Ill try it!!!, he does have borderline feelings for me...he just dont feel what he used to, hes not infatuated with me!!!

ill stop all the un nessessary contact!!