This is why getting ride of momento's is important

we broke it off late sept 09. i couldnt take the lies. i have total fell for her, six wonderfull kids, 9 grandchildren. we knew eachother as friends befor we got together for 2 years or so. im 55 she is 53. i didnt think i was ever goning to find someone back ten years ago and i was relativly happy alone. i had and still do have many friends, thank god for them all. im a biker by lifestyle and my years being a rider 35 . one end to the other tats, scars, long hair bla bla bla. so we get together in 1/1/2008 after speaking on the phone for weeks. told me she would never do this or that to me as i was hurt long time ago by my ex wife. well anyways i was into everybody so much and it was the best time of my life. i love true right down to the soul, it gets broken, bad times, the back and forth.

today: i was into my facebook page and i remembered that i took a interview so i hit it and started to laugh and have a good time with my answers from a while back, then i came to this and my heart fell onto the floor with a couple questions i answered back then.

1. close your eyes for a moment who pops into your head......my ex

2. what is your favorite place....next to my ex

3. discribe your perfect sunday morning...warm air rushing through the bedroom window and over us as we played , sleep, love. it was a very sacread time for me, in a way i started to believe we were going to be married soon.

Today... it kills me to know what i do right now. i wish i had thought about those answers but it was two yrs ago. but to read them it was one of the most painful awakings and i wepted like hell, i been free for 3 months and she had moved on before i knew there was a problem, she is a mascurade of personalities and everything that i had ever heard was questionable, total narsistic, bi-polar, for me i must get rid of everything.....she was nothing but a fake. who took dame near my soul. i felt it so strong i was dizzy, sick to my stomaic, and i mean crying so hurt inside, i dont need any reminders of her betrail, lies, and games she did to me. all im left with is my love for some 19 people that are gone out of my life. thanks for nothing

Archived