HELP, distance is finally catching up with us... help!

Okay.. so im not sure what im going to ask in this, but i know i need some advice, and help! I posted a message a few months ago regarding a relationship issue with my girlfriend who lives in New York (i live in Ohio) At that time the question was regarding specific issues, and nothing about the distance, in fact i've always been proud of the fact that our 6 hour space between hasn't been a problem..

But alas, it has finally caught up with us.. And heres the thing:

She and I are very different for 17 year olds in our junior year of high school. WE are 100% in love with each other. The idea of not staying together horrifies both of us, and to tell you the truth neither of us want anything but to be together. Unfortunately lately being together has meant more to her than just being my girlfriend. She misses having her boyfriend with her, having a guy in the cafeteria at lunch, or on the weekends with her.. IN general she misses me terribly.

Now dont get me wrong, I miss her like no other, but for some reason I am a little bit more satsfied with just being her boyfriend and visiting. (i think its becuase i am just so happy to be with her anytime)

SO right now we're at a turning point... We both want to be together, no doubt.. And breaking up would be the worst, absolutely worst thing... But i also know that everyday im not there she's sad... She doesnt just want A boyfriend.. she wants me. But she also wants to be a normal girlfriend and not a long distance one..

Its complicated becuase we want two things..

1) to be together. (relationship wise) (DO-ABLE)

2) to not be apart (physically) (NOT DO-ABLE)

SO PLEASE if anyone out there has tips, advice ideas... im loosing it.. i dont want the solution to be (lets take a break) and i know that she doens't want that either BUT she is crying, i'm in tears..

Its soo hard.. and I love her..

Thank you,

Jason

PS advice also could be if anyone in new york has an open room.. haha

Hi Jason,

I am sorry to hear that things aren't going as you have planned. I know from experience that long distance relationships are VERY hard. On top of that you guys are also very young.

The answer to your question looks plain simple: one of you has to move to complete satisfy your needs OR your girlfriend has to give up her thoughts of being together NOW. If either of these solutions doesn't work, then I fear that 'taking a break' will become an issue, no matter how hard it is.

Eventually you will get together if you guys will be patient enough. From the posting I read that your love for each other is strong enough. It's just that you have to wait out high school. Probably when you go to college, one of you could move a little easier.

I hope this helped you and I wish you guys good luck

~ SwingFox ~