Question about Drugs and Clubs

Well, I need to get some help.My friend has been freaking out for the last few days and i need to help her or at least try and provide her with some answers.

I really need help from people that this has happened something similar or that knows somebody it has happened to. experience is important here.

Now i am trying to help my friend. she takes drugs from time to time. i think she started due to experimentation but an incident has occurred that has made her fall deep into depression. Shes is crying and asking questions over and over.

She got caught with a bag of 'meow" on Friday while trying to get into a club. She was told she was not allowed back in the club and had her Meow drug taken off of her.

She has seen this as a massive wakeup call and her decided she never wants to take drugs again. Her problem now is she is consumed with guilt. She hasn't slept and i just can't do anything to console her. I don't have any of the answers she needs to hear. please can somebody shed some light:

- Is she banned from the club for good?

- Will the police have been contacted?

- Will she be branded a druggie forever ?

It would be easy to say the bouncer probably won't remember her but she is almost 6ft and has long purple dreads. shes not easy to forget.

I want her to know she can change her life around. She was never heavy into the drugs. she had tried it a few times but she's worried she ruined her life.

At the moment she is unable to leave her house or talk to anybody. She just keeps asking if that bouncer will ban her for life? if she will be able to just go for a drink again?

please help i'm concerned shes going to make herself ill?

Can the club banner ? possiable what she could easily sneak in with what all the people there.

As for the police she most likely will be taken to court and faces charger, as for jail time that all depends on the judge and if there is a jury. Also it most likely will go on her criminal record. Getting back into the night club should be the last of her worries.

I would have thought if they didn't call the police at the time or take her name then she won't hear any more of it - how are they supposed to find her?

If she's banned though, I'd assume it's forever.

Why is it so important? Presumably there are other bars and clubs she could go to. And if she's serious about giving up then it might be a good idea to give the clubs a miss for a while, not put herself in the way of temptation.

hey, thanks for the replies.

I have just spoken to her and i don't quite understand why she is beating herself up.

I have just found out

1. Bouncer never mentioned the police. If they were going to do anything it would have happened at the incident.

2.Nobody mentioned she was banned. Should was told she was not allowed back in that night. The place is where we always go to hang out so i guess its a big deal to her. She wanted to know if she would be stopped in the future.

thanks for your responses.

Well if nothing was said to the cops then looks like shes home clean and frankly i wont show up around that club. I see your in the UK there must be 10 million other clubs she could go to ??

There is a chance the the bouncers might remember and have her kicked out or keep an eye on her.

The bouncer is probably selling it on himself.

And if she hasn't been told she's banned, I doubt she is.

Bingo. I bet the bouncer kept it for himself. Around here it's not uncommon for bouncers to take kid's fake IDs and sell them back at the end of the night.

what is "meow"?

first-the bounce probably made extra money by sellling it later that night or taking it himself

2-if the cops werent called at the time, she is fine, no police report no proof.nothing to worry about

3-banned for life or not, would lay low for a few weeks, then go back or go back on really busy nights...you should be fine

and meow meow looks like a crazy drug..its Mephedrone..used for plant food...

some kid ripped off his nuts because he thoughts some bugs were all over his body

first-the bounce probably made extra money by sellling it later that night or taking it himself

2-if the cops werent called at the time, she is fine, no police report no proof.nothing to worry about

3-banned for life or not, would lay low for a few weeks, then go back or go back on really busy nights...you should be fine

and meow meow looks like a crazy drug..its Mephedrone..used for plant food...

some kid ripped off his nuts because he thoughts some bugs were all over his body

Archived