why is he ignoring me?

Loriana

Hey well about 2 months ago i met this guy through this app on facebook called are you interested?. I looked at his picture and at first i wasn't to sure about him because he looked like he was trying to be like a a wannabe pimp, well that was my first impressions. We got talking and he was always saying how he was drunk and this would be sometimes in the afternoon or even the morning. At first i just figured oh hes just some idiot who always gets drunk. Soon he started opening up to me and confinding in me about stuff like apparently he got kicked out of his mothers house and now hes living in his grandma's house but then she chucked him out so when he was talking to me he was on the streets basically. he was saying how he wanted his life to end because he hated it and i was there for him and eventually we started talking everyday. a few weeks ago he told me i was the nicest person hes ever met and how he would just love to lay in bed and cuddle with me. he seemed quite a deep person like hes never asked me any sexual questions, i dont think its about sex with him. Anyways sometimes he can talk for england and other times he only responds to a paragraph with like one word. When he says sweet stuff to me i think its usually when hes drunk, to be honest when hes sober hes not that affectionate. The last time i talked to him was last thursday and we usually talk everyday i don't know why hes ignoring me. I really like him but i feel paranoid that he might be talking to other girls and not be into me anymore. I have really bad trust issues and i know you all probably think he sounds like an idiot who is always drunk but from what hes told me i feel like we connect somehow i just dont get why he hasnt talked to me for about a week when he used to talk to me everyday. I think it might be cos i never start a conversation first do you think that might be the reason let me know what you think i should do.

I think you can do better then this guy.

I know and believe me i keep telling myself that, but you can't help who you fall for, you know?. And it was stupid of me to fall for someone like him but i think its the thought of thinking i might be able to change him and thats far beyond my power.

You should move on. It's hard enough for two stable, sane people to keep a relationship going on smoothly...but if you had to keep yourself going and drag him along? Too much of a hassle. You aren't his mother or guardian angel. He needs to get his act together, save himself, and then worry about being in a relationship when he is whole. Move on.

I agree with the others.

You barely know this guy and you can't be entirely sure that it is really him on facebook.

He has a lot of issues that he has to handle first before trying to get involved with a girl. Please, try to let this go. It is the best solution for you.

There are plenty of other guys out there - this one is definitely not for you.

Archived