why would he want to throw it in my face?

if you can do nc and you have nothing to say to him, then you're at an advantage over other people doing nc. a lot of people want to talk to their ex but if you don't, then you're at an advantage by not wanting to talk. i agree with redonthewall. what he did has been lame. he's not worth talking to anymore and the longer you maintain nc, the easier it will be for you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you can do nc and you have nothing to say to him, then you're at an advantage over other people doing nc. a lot of people want to talk to their ex but if you don't, then you're at an advantage by not wanting to talk. i agree with redonthewall. what he did has been lame. he's not worth talking to anymore and the longer you maintain nc, the easier it will be for you.

yeah youre right. i honestly said all that i could possibly say to him already so there wouldnt be anything id even want to say to him right now or even in the future. i just wish this were easier for me. i guess right now its all about maintaining nc and moving on. im just preparing myself for when he tries to talk to me.

i know its hard but it will get easier in time. i'm always here if you want to chat. you will move on from him-mark my words! you're doing great with the nc so far. don't give up on it.

thank you! i really appreciate you talking to me. no one ever seems to have any answers for me of what i should do. but you helped me out a lot

so far its only been 2 days since i text him but ill make it months.

it's no problem. i'm always here if you want to chat. i'm glad i could help. i have faith in you and i know you will make it months.

okay so..

i looked on that girls page

and it says in a relationship with him.

honestly i feel so empty right now

this isnt fair at all..

how can he so easily date someone already?

this makes me so sick

He can date someone else already because he's been out of the relationship with you for a long time. He doesn't respect you. He doesn't respect you which is shown in the leaving. He also doesn't respect you because you took him back so much. He's a jerk and he knows it. And yet you kept letting him in.

I think the best thing for you to do right now is some self-talk to realize that he was a jerk to you; he thought you were weak; he has no respect for you. Use that as motivation to leave him behind once and for all.

He can date someone else already because he's been out of the relationship with you for a long time. He doesn't respect you. He doesn't respect you which is shown in the leaving. He also doesn't respect you because you took him back so much. He's a jerk and he knows it. And yet you kept letting him in.

I think the best thing for you to do right now is some self-talk to realize that he was a jerk to you; he thought you were weak; he has no respect for you. Use that as motivation to leave him behind once and for all.

weve only been broken up for 2 weeks though. that isnt even enough time for him to lose feelings for me and completely heal..also. last monday he told me that he didnt like her and they were only friends..and now he likes her?

weve only been broken up for 2 weeks though. that isnt even enough time for him to lose feelings for me and completely heal..also. last monday he told me that he didnt like her and they were only friends..and now he likes her?

I'm just relaying to you one bit of advice I've received. If a man leaves and comes back, leaves and comes back, leaves and comes back, he stopped loving you very early on in the cycle.

Healing is dubious word. Some people never heal, they just function. All we know is that he's with her, you are not with him, you should cut contact, and that your first priority is to move on.

I'm just relaying to you one bit of advice I've received. If a man leaves and comes back, leaves and comes back, leaves and comes back, he stopped loving you very early on in the cycle.

Healing is dubious word. Some people never heal, they just function. All we know is that he's with her, you are not with him, you should cut contact, and that your first priority is to move on.

yeah i know. and i know he hasnt loved me in a while and i havent loved him either in a while. its just still hard to move on. it hurts.

it's no problem. i'm always here if you want to chat. i'm glad i could help. i have faith in you and i know you will make it months.

another thing that i had not mentioned, but im sure you could have guessed..he was very abusive while we dated. like with name calling and yelling. the first yr we dated he was very very cruel to me and called me every name you can think of and would say terrible things to me and yell at me every day..the 2nd year and this past year it wasnt nearly as bad. he didnt call me names anymore but he would hurt me emotionally in other days, that was just as damaging as being called names and being yelled at. i almost feel bad for this girl he is with now, because she has no idea how he is when he gets angry. he has anger issues, due from being abused as a child, and he never really recovered from it. i bet he will treat her the same way whenever she gets him angry..

i thought about warning her, but chances are she wont believe me, because he comes off as so nice, but he isnt. he is being completely fake to her. inside he is messed up and not a nice person. im honestly stupid for ever getting back with him time and time again. hes destroyed everything inside of me. im sure shell see the real him some day..

at least you saw the light and left him. the guy was obviously a horrible b/f. i'm really sorry to hear he was abusive as no one deserves that. i have a feeling that because he moved on so quickly he already had this girl on the go. theres no point in warning this girl, she will realise what he's really like because theres only so long he can hide how he really is. you will do much better without him. i know it hurts moving on but the love died a while ago so that should make things easier. nc is always the best bet of course. i think you shouldn't look at his g/f's page as this will get you upset.

at least you saw the light and left him. the guy was obviously a horrible b/f. i'm really sorry to hear he was abusive as no one deserves that. i have a feeling that because he moved on so quickly he already had this girl on the go. theres no point in warning this girl, she will realise what he's really like because theres only so long he can hide how he really is. you will do much better without him. i know it hurts moving on but the love died a while ago so that should make things easier. nc is always the best bet of course. i think you shouldn't look at his g/f's page as this will get you upset.

yeah youre right

its all really upsetting to me..

i just cant wait for things to finally get better.

the longer you stay out of contact, the easier it will be. this is a tough period as it's still so soon after but you're doing well and i know you wil forget this guy. things will definitely get better for you. try not to be upset. the longer nc goes on, the stronger you will become and i know you will move on.

the longer you stay out of contact, the easier it will be. this is a tough period as it's still so soon after but you're doing well and i know you wil forget this guy. things will definitely get better for you. try not to be upset. the longer nc goes on, the stronger you will become and i know you will move on.

yep exactly.

for some reason right now im feeling pretty good.

i mean i just cant wait to just move on, and find better.

i want someone whos actually going to care about me all the time, and not just decided them they care and when they dont.

i dont even know why i feel okay right now.

im surprised.

but wont complain.

i really appreciate you talking with me.

even though i dont know you, youve helped me a great bit.

3 days i havent contacted him..

you're enthusiasm will help you move on. 3 days will soon become 3 months and i know you will move on. you told me your love died for him before the split so thats another bonus as it won't be so heart wrenching. it will still be tough but you're doing very well. i guarantee you will find someone who cares for you wholeheartedly. you should be feeling okay right not because you're doing very well and it can only get better because i know you have the dedication to succeed in nc. i'm glad i helped you and i'm always here to chat to. you will get over him and you will succeed.

you're enthusiasm will help you move on. 3 days will soon become 3 months and i know you will move on. you told me your love died for him before the split so thats another bonus as it won't be so heart wrenching. it will still be tough but you're doing very well. i guarantee you will find someone who cares for you wholeheartedly. you should be feeling okay right not because you're doing very well and it can only get better because i know you have the dedication to succeed in nc. i'm glad i helped you and i'm always here to chat to. you will get over him and you will succeed.

thank you so much

Ive been in no contact for more than a month now, and its so much easier than I thought it would be. Everytime i think of the good times with my ex, I instantly remind myself of the bad times which were plenty. Youre better off without. He just wants to make you jealous, dont let him. Have fun with mates etc and keep busy, and you'll be fine. Dont stoop to his level though!

Ive been in no contact for more than a month now, and its so much easier than I thought it would be. Everytime i think of the good times with my ex, I instantly remind myself of the bad times which were plenty. Youre better off without. He just wants to make you jealous, dont let him. Have fun with mates etc and keep busy, and you'll be fine. Dont stoop to his level though!

yeah i have a feeling that this is going to be pretty easy for me, which im glad. at least that is what i am hoping for. yeah ive been thinking of all the bad things hes said to me and i guess its helping. but i still have a lot of anger towards him for everything. but im just doing my best to try not to think about it. and im not really too sure why he wants to make me jealous. i think he is just really mad at me, for whatever reason and this is his way of making me feel bad..idk.

im okay with not talking to him. its just, i have a feelings hell eventually talk to me..

yeah i have a feeling that this is going to be pretty easy for me, which im glad. at least that is what i am hoping for. yeah ive been thinking of all the bad things hes said to me and i guess its helping. but i still have a lot of anger towards him for everything. but im just doing my best to try not to think about it. and im not really too sure why he wants to make me jealous. i think he is just really mad at me, for whatever reason and this is his way of making me feel bad..idk.

im okay with not talking to him. its just, i have a feelings hell eventually talk to me..

you know what to do then when he does eventually contact you, ignore him. If he continues just say that you dont want to have to go through the bother of getting a new mobile number but if he continues texting you'll have to do so. Let him stew and think about what hes done. Do you want back with him? Or do you want rid of him?

you know what to do then when he does eventually contact you, ignore him. If he continues just say that you dont want to have to go through the bother of getting a new mobile number but if he continues texting you'll have to do so. Let him stew and think about what hes done. Do you want back with him? Or do you want rid of him?

yeah ill prob have to ignore him, but if i would tell him im not ready to talk or i dont want to, hell probably get mad and leave me alone haha

but im pretty sure that i want to get rid of him.

i dont want him back as a boyfriend.

but im not sure if id want to try being his friend later down the road

ive never thought about it.

Well it sounds like youre not ready to be mates with him just yet. Maybe you will be after the no contact though. I find it hard to be mates with an ex after a breakup, its not fair on either person involved. Better to agree to stay away and be honest that way theres no misconceptions.

Its easier in my situation because i know i dont want anything to do with my ex, and she wants to meet up tomorrow.AHH!!!

Well it sounds like youre not ready to be mates with him just yet. Maybe you will be after the no contact though. I find it hard to be mates with an ex after a breakup, its not fair on either person involved. Better to agree to stay away and be honest that way theres no misconceptions.

Its easier in my situation because i know i dont want anything to do with my ex, and she wants to meet up tomorrow.AHH!!!

yeah any time him and i would break up, wed be friends for a little then hed get mad at me and he wouldnt talk for a while. then hed come back around. so..i hope this isnt like that. but sometimes i still do miss just talking to him..which sucks. i dont like to miss anything.

you gonna meet up with her?

I miss my ex in some situations too, but ive learnt to deal with it. Its so much easier now realising that shes not the one for anymore and that i'm better off without her. Its so much easier when you think positive and keep busy and meet as many new people as possible and see that there are many more fish/cliches in the sea lol. Single life is good.

I told her i didnt want to meet up that it would be a bad idea, but i have a feeling she'll keep phoning and texting me. I dunno. It would be good for closure i suppose to tell her a few things face to face.

Archived