why would he want to throw it in my face?

I miss my ex in some situations too, but ive learnt to deal with it. Its so much easier now realising that shes not the one for anymore and that i'm better off without her. Its so much easier when you think positive and keep busy and meet as many new people as possible and see that there are many more fish/cliches in the sea lol. Single life is good.

I told her i didnt want to meet up that it would be a bad idea, but i have a feeling she'll keep phoning and texting me. I dunno. It would be good for closure i suppose to tell her a few things face to face.

yeah the single life can be good haha but i guess it all depends. and yeah i know what you mean. maybe it would be better to just tell her things in person that way maybe your point would get accross easier?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah just once and for all tell her a few home truths and why it would never work out. she has been in america these past 4 months studying you see.

Single life is great so far, nearly forgot what it was like, you enjoying it too? haha

Love being single but still miss the familiarity of a special someone in my life though,lol.

Yeah just once and for all tell her a few home truths and why it would never work out. she has been in america these past 4 months studying you see.

Single life is great so far, nearly forgot what it was like, you enjoying it too? haha

Love being single but still miss the familiarity of a special someone in my life though,lol.

well yeah i mean i dont really mind being single. but its always just nice having someone there..esp after being used to it for years. so idk if i like being single so much.

i know, singlehood is good but i much prefer to be in a relationship with someone i love. More stable that way i think, but im just going to embrace not having a gf and enjoy myself as much as i can. Go places, do stuff ive never done before (im doing a half marathon and a skydive for charity....ooohh...get me), have a few drinks and watch football with friends etc etc. Will you miss him at christmas?

i know, singlehood is good but i much prefer to be in a relationship with someone i love. More stable that way i think, but im just going to embrace not having a gf and enjoy myself as much as i can. Go places, do stuff ive never done before (im doing a half marathon and a skydive for charity....ooohh...get me), have a few drinks and watch football with friends etc etc. Will you miss him at christmas?

sounds like fun haha but i dont think i could do the sky diving. im deathly afraid of heights.

and yes honestly i will. it will be my first christmas without him in 3 yrs, its going to be rough. and it just bugs me that he is probably going to but her something..

It'll be tough but you'll have your friends and family to be around and they'll keep you jolly. You going to meet him over the holidays?

I'll miss her at christmas too. We planned to spend so much time together over christmas when she got home. Ah well, I'm still going to have a ball, watch Home Alone 1+2 and Its a Wonderful Life and be very merry. Hope i dont get visited by the ghost of christmas past lol.

It'll be tough but you'll have your friends and family to be around and they'll keep you jolly. You going to meet him over the holidays?

I'll miss her at christmas too. We planned to spend so much time together over christmas when she got home. Ah well, I'm still going to have a ball, watch Home Alone 1+2 and Its a Wonderful Life and be very merry. Hope i dont get visited by the ghost of christmas past lol.

yeah the holidays are probably going to be hard but ill just try focusing about being with family. we had plans as well to spend them together.

so today i seen him for the first time since we stopped talking. and he seems really angry to be around me, even though it was only for a short second. i dont know why he would be anger because of everything. hes the one who broke up with me. i just thought that if youre completely over someone, you wouldnt still be bitter and angry about things. well, he seems very mad..

no problem! anytime

idk if you seen what i just had posted.

but for some reason when i seen him today, he seems like really angry to be around me

and im really confused to why HE would be angry.

if all id be the angry one, and i still am mad at him for things.

but he is the one who let me go and is moving on

but yet he is still angry.

i think that he still has feelings that he hasnt fully let go of.

because i thought that if you didnt care or like someone, you wouldnt feel anything towards then.

i know when i had broken up with previous boyfriends

i wasnt angry or anything with them because i was fully over them.

even though they were still a little mad at me.

just wondering why hes angry.

i thought about talking to him and seeing if maybe we could be friends later on

but probably not a good idea.

don't become friends with him. you're struggling as it is. you don't need him in your life as you being associated with him right now is a negative. he wasn't thinking about your feelings when he was being unfaithful. i don't blame you for still being mad at him but part of moving on is forgetting about the resentment and bitterness and to get yourself back to how you were before this relationship started.

don't become friends with him. you're struggling as it is. you don't need him in your life as you being associated with him right now is a negative. he wasn't thinking about your feelings when he was being unfaithful. i don't blame you for still being mad at him but part of moving on is forgetting about the resentment and bitterness and to get yourself back to how you were before this relationship started.

yeah i know

then im not really too sure why he is so angry still..

in what way has he shown that he is angry?

i could just sense it from him. i can tell when he is mad. we both go to the same college together. and today our second class was in the same computer lab. when he walked into the lab he was behind me, and i turned and looked because my friend also came in and said something to me. and i could tell he was mad to be around me..even for that slight second.

while we were still friends, last week, he would walk past me and look at me and say hi. now he acts like he hates me..

you shuldn't be worried. he's immature. he's probably trying to get you to notice him by sulking. or even worse, he's trying to make you uncomfortable. remember, he's the one who was unfaithful so you have nothing to feel ashamed about. you have to live your life and don't let him being a pathetic loser put you off.

you shuldn't be worried. he's immature. he's probably trying to get you to notice him by sulking. or even worse, he's trying to make you uncomfortable. remember, he's the one who was unfaithful so you have nothing to feel ashamed about. you have to live your life and don't let him being a pathetic loser put you off.

well he wasnt unfaithfull..

just dumb haha

but yeah i mean i dont understand why he wants me to feel bad.

hes the one who left me.

he shouldnt even be angry about anything at all.

i agree. just ignore him. i think when you see him at college, etc, just try and look unfazed by him and ignore him entirely. in the meantime, work on getting over him and thinking about the things that you know will help you get over him.

yeah i have been ignoring him and acting like he isnt there. but its still hard. because i knew i would see him today and it wasnt the easiest thing seeing him either..

and i just hate the fact that i do miss being his friend..and everything else along with that. i just dont want to miss anything at all.

i think him ignoring you is just so immature. he's not worth being friends with if he ignores someone he has history with. you're better off continuing to ignore him and to maintain nc. do you like anyone else at college? there may be someone there who is much better suited than your ex.

i think him ignoring you is just so immature. he's not worth being friends with if he ignores someone he has history with. you're better off continuing to ignore him and to maintain nc. do you like anyone else at college? there may be someone there who is much better suited than your ex.

yeah its very immature of him. because i thought maybe i did want to try being friends with him but at this point i dont really know. because he makes no effort to put me in his life so why should i even bother.

but yeah actually, surprisingly there is another guy i am sort of interested in. its very rare for me to even like a guy other than my ex. but i feel he is more like my go to guy, sadly, when im not with jake. my feelings come and go for this guy, its actually weird. hes the opposite of what i like which is even more weird. BUT im not sure this guy is the best for me either..so i guess he wouldnt be suited for me..

i think time will tell if anything comes to fruition with this other guy. it may be that you're just in an initial phase with this other guy and things may develop. if your ex doesn't put you in his life, then why bother returning the favour. he would rather act all moody around you than be your friend. theres no big loss there trust me. you will be better off not being friends and just ignoring him. things may happen for you with tis other guy.

i think time will tell if anything comes to fruition with this other guy. it may be that you're just in an initial phase with this other guy and things may develop. if your ex doesn't put you in his life, then why bother returning the favour. he would rather act all moody around you than be your friend. theres no big loss there trust me. you will be better off not being friends and just ignoring him. things may happen for you with tis other guy.

hmm yeah we will see.

i do miss having my ex in my life but i guess, if he doesnt want me in it, then he isnt worth having in mine. its still just really hard and im not exactly sure if i want him out of my life or not. i thought about texting him and asking him if he wants me in his life at all ever again..that way i know exactly what ill have to do it he says no..or if he says yes..im just really impatient, if you cant tell haha

i like to know things ahead of time..

lol me to! theres no point asking this if he is ignoring you. if he wants to talk to you, he will. i'm sure you will find someone else. nc is definitely the way forward. you could be playing into his hands by contacting him. i think he would get a kick out of that. he has someone else as well. that to me indicates that he has moved on. its time for you to do the same.

lol me to! theres no point asking this if he is ignoring you. if he wants to talk to you, he will. i'm sure you will find someone else. nc is definitely the way forward. you could be playing into his hands by contacting him. i think he would get a kick out of that. he has someone else as well. that to me indicates that he has moved on. its time for you to do the same.

yeah

well if i would text him, i know he wouldnt ignore me

but i guess i just will let him..

lol 4 days is good going. you just have to be strong and resist the urge of contacting him. i think you know deep down that talking to him is a bad idea and that you should avoid it. as long as the nc continues, you have every chance of moving on quickly.

Archived