Do you honestly believe that your ex will come back?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skipped thru this thread for now.

Some days/way I think about it I believe my ex will come back. Other days/ways I think about it I dont. One thing I do know for sure it is it aint gonna be anytime soon. Would probably have to be a year apart at least and we would have to be in some kind of contact.

I am moving on now and feeling better - i still want her back more than anything but at the same time im coming to grips of living without her and being happy how things are at the moment. This removes the fear of her not coming back and you can think a bit more logically about reconcilliations.

Reasons why I think she will come back? We had a 4 year relationship with no real flaws, it was a a great relationship that I don't witness with other people very often. The spark died out, we haven't stop loving each other, sometimes I think this is just a lull and we need some good time apart to grow and enjoy our early adult lives.

I realise how much I actually love her - i sent some wrong signals during the relationship.. i believe that if my love for her is true and strong then she will feel the same (however this is NOT logical thinking, this is fairy tale happy ending thinking lol)

Reasons why not? Cause shes been there done that, too much pride, she sees reconcilliations happen around her that DONT work thus she gets in the mindstate where she think ours wouldn't. Also she will probably need reassurance ive changed my ways a little and that our relationship wouldn't get boring.

Being in NC for a week and as a dumpee-turned-friend-turned-stranger (I realized after weeks of trying to be friends with her that I can't be her friend anymore and told her that I need time to completely heal and maybe we could be friends in the future), I think it's best to think that my ex won't come back to get in touch with me.

It would be great if she does, but it's best to think she won't, so if she does, then it will be a surprise! haha.. So she's not coming back.

Archived