Public Foreplay

Ashley1640

So everyone knows what PDA is. What about public foreplay? At least that's what I call it...... playing footsie underneath the table(Which is like, rated G.. lol), that sort of stuff.

What are things you and your partner do or have done, or that you'd like to do in public to get the mood going for later?

& 2nd question:

What do you think is sexy about the other sex?

(Ex: the way he shows confidence by standing up tall; the way she touches her collar bone.. etc, etc..)

Public foreplay is pretty obvious to others even if the couple think it is discreet. It isn't. It is just two exhibitionists wanting an audience and getting hot off the fact that what they are doing has an element of "danger" and voyeurism. Imagine being in a public restaurant and you two are "discretely" getting each other horny and hot..which will clearly show on your faces...and then in walks one of your bosses, or maybe even a future boss who will remember two people "discretely" getting hot and bothered while people at the next table are eating dinner. I certainly wouldn't hire someone I saw who had that little self-control and consideration for others around them.

I don't necessarily do the whole public foreplace...but if there's sexual tension and lust, desire, and wanting the other person while we are out...we definitely play into it. With touches, whispers, looks, brushing up or against, sort of thing.

Makes us rip our clothes off the minute we get into the door.

It's certainly G rated..or atleast PG...

Archived