PLEASE READ THIS ... ITS KINDA LONG ... BUT I NEED ADVISE!

hey all .... for people who have read my past entry im just going to elaberate on this situation a tad more .... basically i started to be friends with this guy ... Dan .... hes so awsome and i totally fell for him ... can't say he fell for me ... but hey im jsut not hott enough for him .... basically that just sucks ... but whatever i'll get over it cuz i love being friends with him ... he says im liek "his sister" ... okay WTF is that? ... and he just "doesn't look at me that way" ... maybe he's gay cuz last time i checked who turns down a piece of @55 ... but whatever lifes a b**** like that ..... so yea just recently he started to like my X-best friend cuz i started to talk to her since we're in track and basically i intiduced them [biggest regret] ... so yea shes so flirty it like makes me want to hurl its the whole "omg im so giggly and hyper and can i flirt with you some more cuz im not all over you enough as it is" ... GOOOO! ... and the sad part is i think he thinks hes like "special" that Ali [thats her name] is flirting with him ... and umm hello ali freaking flirts with me ... thats just who ali is ... she plays these little mind games and she gets guys in the palm of her hand and Dan does not deserve that at all ... and just the stuff she says im like why are you telling me this dan is like one of my best friends and i see your totally gunna break his heart ... and i don't want to tell him cuz then he'll think im interfiering cuz i don't want them together ... but hes gunna get hurt and its jsut gunna hurt me that he hurts [thats alot of hurt] .... i really don't know what to do

i'd really love advise thanks!

There really isn't much you can do but sit back and help Dan get up when he falls on his face. Ali is out for herself and likes the attention she's getting from Dan.

You just happened to be the person in the middle who wants Dan for herself but he doesn't want you in the same way. The best you can do is warn Dan and leave it alone.

I agree there may a lot of hurting going on in the future! Get ready for it!

Let him know that she MAY hurt him and you dont want him to get hurt. DONT tell him not to go out with this girl. For all you know they may actually like each other. Even though you say your fine with being just friends, I'm guessing you still want more. I know from experience and I know how hard it is to "just be friends". But you cant tell him what to do. Maybe if he gets hurt he'll realize more in you when your their to comfort him. Or maybe he'll end up happy with this girl which, if you care about him, is all you want. I hope this helped.

-bb13