Um, that's all well and good, but would you mind explaining that to my penis that runs up inside my body at the mere thought of touching a woman's body?

It's because you're shy around women. I'm sure there's a way of invoking an overbearing mother or an absent father, or something. The interesting thing is, it's like The Big Guy In The Sky, you can explain any fact, and adjust the explanation accordingly, it doesn't have to be consistent! Open your mind!

I do know of sad cass where men are so unattractive to women and basically never had the chance that they turned gay to have the experience of someone loving them.

No joke.

I am sorry -what are we now, the fricken scavengers of human attraction!?

"I am so physically repulsive that no woman will touch me with a bargepole, but hey, at least I have 'the gays'. Them, they'll eat anything!"

"I am so physically repulsive that no woman will touch me with a bargepole, but hey, at least I have 'the gays'. Them, they'll eat anything!"

From what I have seen I guess to some extent. . . yes.

Not me.

Not you I'm assuming but there are some pretty sad souls out there who do end up like this.

Come to think of it, I think there was a thread about some guy who had been mucked about by women so much he was thinking about trying it out with a man.

Heh, it's the other way round - gay men don't find me attractive (well not those my age and that I also find attracive - of course, the 50year old online creeps are more than happy to express any amount of interest, heck I may become one of them in 30 years), but a countable number of women have expressed interest over the last decade.

• 2 weeks later...

I applaud you, even if I may not completely agree, for having the courage to share this. I'm sure you knew a lot of folks might not feel the same or even want to consider your point. We all have a voice and we all deserve to be heard - That's my 2 cents, of course.

As for me and what I think, well, I think it's case by case. Everyone's got their own story to tell, period. As much as we'd all like to have the answers, myself included, I don't think we'll ever get them. The bottom line, very simply put, people are who they are.

Archived