8 months post break up... today is a very bad day!

Okay...so today I have had a very bad day. A good friend of mine lost her baby and I am SOOO SAD for her... I started crying for her loss and started thinking about my ex (I know it sounds selfish to think about that right now).

I miss him so much - we didn't have contact the last 8 months. He broke up with me after 4 years together after a fight.

Please tell me not to contact him even so I miss him!

Tell me that he doesn't miss me and that he will ignore me (like he did before) and my attempts...

I wish I could talk to him and tell him about what happened to my friend like I would have done 8 months earlier that year....2009 is not a good year...

Okay...so today I have had a very bad day. A good friend of mine lost her baby and I am SOOO SAD for her... I started crying for her loss and started thinking about my ex (I know it sounds selfish to think about that right now).

I miss him so much - we didn't have contact the last 8 months. He broke up with me after 4 years together after a fight.

Please tell me not to contact him even so I miss him!

Tell me that he doesn't miss me and that he will ignore me (like he did before) and my attempts...

I wish I could talk to him and tell him about what happened to my friend like I would have done 8 months earlier that year....2009 is not a good year...

I'm sorry you are going through this. And I'm very sorry for your friend, I can't imagine how hard it must be

But if he has ignored your contacts before, it would be best not to contact him. Specially at a time like this and you will take it much harder if he ignores you again.

Remember that the person you want to share this with no longer exists. That person died when he broke up with you. Unless you have reason to believe that he has changed his feelings about you, telling him this will only make you feel worse when he doesn't react the way you would like.

Do you have anyone else to talk to? Maybe it would help if you wrote down everything you want to tell him? I'm doing NC as well and every time I remember something I want to tell my ex I write it down on a journal. Weirdly enough, it helps.

I called another good friend to talk about my friend and her loss. It is not the same but true: it helps!

He would not react the way I would like him and he would not listen to what I have to say/ what I want to talk about. He would say something like "why are you telling me about that sad thing....???" and then he would hang up...

I called another good friend to talk about my friend and her loss. It is not the same but true: it helps!

He would not react the way I would like him and he would not listen to what I have to say/ what I want to talk about. He would say something like "why are you telling me about that sad thing....???" and then he would hang up...

If that's how he would react then you are better off without this ice king. Don't call him.

Archived