I fell in love with this girl and I got to know her. I finally asked her out and she said that she has been liking a guy for a long time. She said that she was waiting for him to ask her out. She said she was getting tired of waiting. I told her that I would wait. Then she said that I was sweet. I have been waiting for a while and its not that I am getting impatient its just that I am SOOO confused I mean she LOVES it when I flirt with her a talk to her, yet she claims to love someone else. PLease someone help....

A similar situation happened to me - some girl who I didn't really know, but knew a bit told me repeatedly she REALLY liked someone, but when I asked her out, she said it was someone else.

This advice may help you (and no, it's not "be yourself" ): Go with your gut. What I mean is if something doesn't seem right, do something about it - it things are going well, be a little laid back, things like that.

You will probably get some more specific advice from other members (ones that have had some sort of luck with women before), but I hope this helps

Hmm. I think in these situations, you have to give her time. But also, don't let her 'have her cake and eat it too'. At some point, you need to tell her that you're confused and that she needs to work out her feelings for you. She can't just keep a whole bunch of guys in suspense while she makes up her mind - that's not fair to you.

In the meantime, try not to think about her. Thinking about her and getting all confused inside is not going to change her feelings for you. I know that's easier said than done, but you have to try. Good luck Ninja!