today is one of the bad ones

today is full of thoughts...been a week now.. i thought i had my emotions surpressed... today they are all surfacing again. so tempted to break NC...but i know there will be no response and ill just feel worse. today is just starting out rough..looking for some positive support

It seems i wake up just about every mornin feeling the way you are right now. And yes its hard not to try and reach my ex when i wake up and shes the only thing on my mind. Everyday of NC i feel like i acheived something by having to strength to just let her be lol.

A week after my breakup I was in such bad shape I was posting to these boards from my cellphone in a park crying. It's been 4 weeks since my breakup now and it has been an emotional roller coaster. Some days I am blessed with a dreamless sleep and no anxiety attacks. Other days I feel so bad I have to hide somewhere and let the emotions out.

The first few weeks for me were the absolute worst. We understand

Mornings are tough. Daytime is tough. Actually nightime is too. It's all tough!

I think NC is a good idea. I try to do it all the time. I fail all the time. My ex is actually nice to me so I think that makes it harder to keep NC. In any event, I accept that my ex and I will not be together regardless of what I do. I could stand on my head naked and it won't make any difference. I know that now. I didn't know it for months but now I do. Time is what is making the difference for me, and it is what will make the difference for you too. I hope you have some peace soon. You are doing great.

god i was doing so well the first couple of days.. i was like so empowered.. i felt so free and alive and so spiritual and powerfull..i cried at first and talked with friends and family about the relationship the good and bad.. i wrote a final letter to her, a good thank you letter and felt so proud how i handled it instead of getting wrapped up in anger and hate.. things were going so well and then boom all i have been doing today is kep thinking about it.. i got music going.. playing some wow, talking to friends, even some new girls..and i cant control the images and thoughts. And work is sooooooooooo slow today, so not what i need right now.

Archived