I hate my mum right now

ter93

Ok let me explain some things to you. You need to set things straight in your life. There's 2 types of people, the educated rich positive people, and the uneducated poor negative people. Your mother belongs in the second group , it basically means she doesn't do things right in her life and in return its having a bad effect on you. In life you need to go out for the rewards, getting rid and never crossing the line of negativity in your life, and bringing the postive things like rewards and education within your life to help you build up your life instead of breaking things down, the rest is irrelevant even annoying non-sense you shouldn't listen to.

My advice is to stay the hell away from your mom as much as possible. I don't know if you still have a dad with a mom like her, but let a supervisor or ask the help of another adult you can trust to open up your own bankaccount, most places you can do that on your own when you are 16, you get your own pas of which number you should never reveal to your mom, also your pin number must be asked not to be delivered off to your house, but in the bank itself, because that untrustworthy mother of yours must never be allowed to see it, if she steals it again, call the police on her. My advice is to goto school as much as possible to upgrade your career chances, throw all the non-sense out of your life, and only keep yourself busy and occupied with things that build up yourself. Remember the meaning of life is to love and help other, while taking good care of yourself.

And that's the way it is.

Possibly to buy alcohol or drugs.

I don't automatically connect uneducated or poor to dishonest. Many educated and rich people steal.

Yes, that's right, my mum is both educated and rich. It was only $50, but she had stolen $250 from me before, and it really took away the little trust I already had.

I don't think my mother is on drugs, and she's not an alcoholic. I don't know why she would do something like this when she already makes so much money.

Archived