Not answering his phone

rican4u2002

I just called my fiancee a half ago, no answer, then I did it again just a few moments ago and again no answer. The first time I did leave a message, but this time I didn't. Now with my past, I almost automatically assume he's cheating cause he isn't answering his phone, however I'm trying to get away from that. But, when I did talk to him a few hours ago he said he was getting online in an hr, hr and half and that was back at 11pm EST and it's now 2am.

I'm getting worried, and a bit uneasy about him not answering. I know he has it charging, and went out to take care of things without his phone, but at the same time isn't it a bit strange? I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I want to know what you guys think

Edit: Also this is long distance. I'm in NY and he's in Australia

@ waveseer: lol yeah I know I am XD, but this is a long distance relationship. (I'm in NY he's in Australia) so the phone is the only way we really talk

@8amallday: hm, not that I know of. He was usually the one always getting cheated on and he said if anything were to happen he would tell me. Well usually when his phone is charging he doesn't answer it, so I suppose it's that or he fell asleep lol, because he does do that... A LOT! Even when we're on the phone, he'll snore lol.

@vmr: No. Usually he'll send me a text saying he's taking a nap or he's charging his phone so he won't be on it. But because his phone is gay, we haven't been receiving each other's texts which is why I called.

I guess I'm just worried because he hasn't came online either, but he is getting over being sick too I suppose so he could have fallen asleep. Idk.

it really does sound like he fell asleep.

its so easy to let our minds wander, especially as a way to protect ourselves from being wronged.

logically though, hes asleep. i would also guess hes asleep too.

i dont know your taste in men, but chances are, if this guy is your fiance, he must be pretty all right and trustworthy.

i would ask him what went on in the morning!

i hope you can rest easier now!

Archived