guys how long does your attraction to her usually last?

I agree with the others, it never really goes away totally, u think about her less and less as time goes on, faster if u get closer to another girl, but every so often something will happen that will remind u of her... it may bring back sum feelings....

(this is of course assuming that she hasnt dun something to hurt u, ifshe has, then it fades alot faster, becuase u feel a bit disgusted.)

I can agree with what the others are saying but for me the attraction can easily fade real quick when I get to know a person or things about them..like for me I liked a girl in my volunteer group for a while and she flirted with me too and I was gonna get the courage to ask her out but then I started to find out what kinda person she was..partying, and wild stuff, and introuble with the law all this I heard from a close relative of hers..and at the time I still liked her but then I sat down and thought about it all and was glad I didn't ask her out in the first place cause now I've gotten to know someone who I think is more of a person I can be with and I'm going to ask her out soon and hopefully it will work in my favor..

It depends on how she is to me, like how long we have known each other , and if i care about that person, i been crushin on this one girl, no excuse me, i been IN LOVE with this girl for 2 Years almost, and i know i got a long ways to go before i can get her outta my head, i think about her ALL day everyday. When i see stuff that reminds me of her, see girls that look like her so yah it can be a short time or long time depends on how u well u know that person and how strongly u feel.

If the girl does something nasty to the guy, then his feelings will probably fade. However, if she doesn't I doubt they will fade away totally... perhaps just die down a little, until she does something to think of her again.

I think time can also make you like people. In my case, I like a few girls now that I just totally ignored for years, until they did something to catch my attention.

It depends on the guy. What kind of guy is he.

Example: Player, Possessive, Whocares, Niceguy I think you get the picture.

If he's a player, he don't really think about past lovers, unless he wants something from her again..........

If he's possessive, well.. He'll most likely never forget her, think about her everyday, want to see her, call her... so he won't forget easily at all.

It could get extreme.

Sometimes you'll get a guy that don't really care, just wants a woman around to give him company, he might have feelings for her, and he might not.. mind games...

And there's the nice guy. You know that term "Nice Guys Finish Last".. hehe, ok fine, a nice guy with no courage, and overly shy will finish last, but anyways, A nice guy usually is looking for a long-term, loving relationship. Respects the lady, treats her right. Over time, will have the hardest time forgetting his lady friend. Also, most of the time, he is the one that gets hurt the most often, since he does care, maybe too much for his own good, this is coming from a guy that's been hurt too often, and now Is seeing someone once again and is whatching his butt.

You see, Im not trying to say that all the above guys are 100% exactly as branded, they could be a mix of all types, and the same goes with women. It's a crazy world out there. Anyways, Im no shrink, but I'm sure some of what I said makes sense and some don't. Take it as you will.

Love Hurts... Nazareth couldn't have said it any better...

A lot of you guys are saying that your attraction for a girl will fade if she does something "nasty" to you...

Could you please define or ellaborate on what "nasty" means to you?

Does it mean her telling you to get lost or something like that? Or something very minor?

By the way thanks to all those that responded.

Nasty things include playing with your head, and generally leading you on... Or like rejecting him in a harsh way.

Basically, if theres a guy that liked you before, and you told him he was like the ugliest person alive, then went out with his best friend just to get at him... well then thats nasty.

I don't think minor things matter much, if at all.

I remember a long time ago reading or hearing that scientists found that "being in love" could chemically onl last 2 years. Might have been some 70's research, though.

Attraction, however ... there's so many types of attraction. If she's pretty, there's really no fading it. But if she opens her mouth and sounds not-so-intelligent, that'll fade her beauty and my attraction. Like the other guys said, somebody doing something nasty to you will turn sour quickly. Some attractions will be pure sexual and last until you get it on. That kinda thing can quickly fade afterwards.

For fun, I know some girls in high-school like 10 years ago that I'm in my mind attracted to still today. But you know what, I wasn't the social type so I never really talked to them back then. LOL. I never saw them after high-school and I don't think I ever will.

So ... there's lots of different types of attraction.

I agree with Santa..............MIND GAMES and leading you on are sooo nasty, especially to us sensitive nice guys! It's alright if they're a Player though.....I Fcuking hate players

Hey Santa....are you the same Santa from Muscletalk forum????????????????!

• 2 weeks later...