7 months after break up

exback

7 months ago my fiance of 4 years (for both of us first love first everything - I am 23, he is 25) stopped talking to me after a stupid fight about the car (we had had a lot of fights lately). He never talked to me again - that was his way to break up with me. I tried to contact him the firstcouple of months but after friends told me he is bad mouthing me I gave up. It is been 7 months since he stopped talking to me and most of the time I am feeling ok and I don't think abput him nor the break up but still: I miss him every day and can't deal with the fact that he does not miss me or at least not enough to contact me (not even once since the fight!!! - not even at my birthday)...

It is remarkable that feelings can change to the extent that he is not even interested in my existence any longer. I wish I could talk to him - tell him that I still miss him and that I do regret a lot of things and that I learned so much and maybe that it was the right thing to break up at that point and that I am no longer angry at him.

I tried dating some guys -5- it didn't help but made me feel worse every single time...

I miss him so much...

I think it must be hard for you as he just "disappeared". Thing is, his behaviour is quite cowardly and immature. I mean, 7 months of no closure after being together for 4 years?! The man is without a heart. I think I would be so angry and disappointed at his total lack of respect, I would move forward and find someone more genuine. What would make you stop idolising him - get him off that pedastal. You have a life to live. You're wasting your emotion on him.

Archived