don't know if she's also interested

Theres a girl I've known for a couple of months now. I really like her, and I thought she liked me but then she started going out with some other guy. According to a mutual friend she likes me and isn't serious about this guy.

Okay lets set aside what I already know, I just want to know if she likes me based on her actions - she laughs a lot at everything I say, she tells me and her friends how funny and nice I am, we both get along great and have everything in common, we've had some physical contact, and she called today just to talk to me. I told her we should hang out more often and she said she wants to also.

I really like this girl and I'd feel really dumb if she just saw me as a friend all along, so thats why I wanna know before I ask her out. Sometimes it feels like we're just friends, others its more. Right now I'm waiting for her to break up with her boyfriend, but I think I can speed that up if we could just spend more time together. What do you guys think? Thanks.

try this get one of her closest friends to say do you like ddriver would you go out with him because i have a hunche that he likes you if he asked you would you say yes, ir get one of your friends to do it but thats all i can really suggest apart from telling her yourself .

Well the friend is a close friend of hers, I totally trust him. He's saying that she's interested in me and how she's "all mine." He also said that if me and this girl just spent more time together and got to know each other better, she'd definitely dump her boyfriend for me. He showed me an e-mail from her where she said how nice and funny she thinks I am. So I'm going to have him tell her I'm interested and we'll take it from there I guess.

Okay, heres an update - things have been slow lately and was gonna give up, but my friend kept telling me last night to "go for it!" with her. Apparently no one likes her boyfriend and they want them to break up. I think i'll make a move this week, even though she still has a boyfriend. So my question is should i ask her out or just tell her that i like her? Or should I first get her friends to tell her about me? They've already mentioned me but she didn't take the hint.

I think you tell her that you like her you still dont wanna pressure her into anything tel her how you feel and see how it goes from there after you told her then get one of her m8s to put in the final blow bout saying how nice you are or how youd make a good bf or sumthn like that hope this helps tell me how you go

Well, i was going to tell her how i feel, but the night before my friend mentioned that this other girl I like also likes me. Its the girls best friend, i've liked her for a while now but nothing ever happened for some reason. I've been after her all year and I finally told her how i feel and now i'm waiting for her decision. Kinda weird, huh? I switched girls in a matter of one night. But i know this is the right thing to do, i really like her. So thanks for everyone's advice anyway!