Persistance

AlwayzRight

I am sure she will be getting her own cell phone plan soon and I may be the first guy she has talked to since she left him and he doesnt like it. The fact is she has been over him for awhile and I am sure it is tough to get away from him when there is a child involved and he doesnt agree with the breakup.

I hope things work out the way you want them too.

Well I suppose by calling or texting...although my voicemails are not safe.

Have you considered that her ex can see when you call or text when he checks the account even if you haven't left a voicemail?

He isn't a reasonable person, do you know him? Do you know what he is capable of?

If you like her I suggest not calling or texting that phone again, you will likely be making her life more difficult.

Have you considered that her ex can see when you call or text when he checks the account even if you haven't left a voicemail?

He isn't a reasonable person, do you know him? Do you know what he is capable of?

If you like her I suggest not calling or texting that phone again, you will likely be making her life more difficult.

True he probably could see that and I do not want to make her life more difficult...... this is really tricky.

I will never understand woman.....we texted back and fourth all day Friday which she initiated for the last two days and she ended it saying she hated texting and would give me a call sometime on the weekend..she never did... Saturday night I sent a text with something like "hey hot one, how goes it?" to see if she was out and about on the town, no reply and now today I sent a text this afternoon sayin "Hey purdy lady, hows your day goin?"...and no reply.......

What the hell?......if I dont hear from her by Thursday, should I give her one last call?

I will never understand woman.....we texted back and fourth all day Friday which she initiated for the last two days and she ended it saying she hated texting and would give me a call sometime on the weekend..she never did... Saturday night I sent a text with something like "hey hot one, how goes it?" to see if she was out and about on the town, no reply and now today I sent a text this afternoon sayin "Hey purdy lady, hows your day goin?"...and no reply.......

What the hell?......if I dont hear from her by Thursday, should I give her one last call?

It's tricky because she claims her ex deletes some of her texts, but I honestly think you should just leave her alone at this point. If she wants to, she can contact you. But I wouldn't initiate anything if I were you.

If she hates texting, and her ex deletes them, why didn't you call her? Yes, I think you should call her. If she avoids you then, then I think it's best to move on.

Archived