Unneccesary yet platonic touching..

ay0_x

My first ever boyfriend & I have been talking since Thursday (hadn't talked since May, haven't been together since Dec). We text 24/7 (really more out of boredom than anything else, I don't like him in THAT way) and we see each other @ school.

I was meant to finish school early today but he asked me to stay back. No biggy.

I was sitting in a chair next to his, we were talking and he kept edging closer so that our legs were touching, his hands were like.. lazily resting on me too... Then I moved onto the floor , he was sitting on a chair (this was in the library), and kept snatching my berret off my head, pinching my cheeks etc. He kept looking at me too; I asked him why and he refused to say. He then moved onto the floor next to me, really close, so our bodies were touching.. and I moved again, saying my legs were hurting.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I've also noticed that when he speaks to me he uses a completely different voice. He speaks slowly, and more softly, and even his accent changes a bit.

ENA, what do you think?

Archived