where are all the women at?

Ishldknwbttr

Imagine this, I am 29 year old man who got laid off a few months ago and not going back to school. To top it all off is that I am falling for someone who isnt interested in relationships because they are afraid of getting hurt. She is really hard to read because at one point it seems she is so ubberly excited when I around. I find her to a wonderful person and have a great soul. It seems to be a growing trend of dating women who just dont want to ever commit. On top of that. Those who do are the ones that I am not interested in. I dont want to settle for second best nor do I want to deal with the playa chicks . what to do ? what to do ?

Imagine this, I am 29 year old man who got laid off a few months ago and not going back to school. To top it all off is that I am falling for someone who isnt interested in relationships because they are afraid of getting hurt. She is really hard to read because at one point it seems she is so ubberly excited when I around. I find her to a wonderful person and have a great soul. It seems to be a growing trend of dating women who just dont want to ever commit. On top of that. Those who do are the ones that I am not interested in. I dont want to settle for second best nor do I want to deal with the playa chicks . what to do ? what to do ?

sorry , but what I bolded above is BS. This is a nice way of saying 'NOT INTERESTED"

Pretty much the same as "It's not me it's you" "I don't know what I want" bla bla bla bla!

Don't settle, but also don't settle for this girl who isn't giving you the kind of interest you need for a relationship.

Pretty much the same as "It's not me it's you" "I don't know what I want" bla bla bla bla!

I think most people say "It's not you, it's me".

Also, OP, if you are attracted to someone who does not reciprocate (or just makes excuses for why they can't be with you) it's time to move on and find someone else. It won't do you any good to pine over someone who has already pretty much said they aren't interested (in other words). Time to find someone new!

i am just really confused. I get what you are saying however its the in between things that get me thinking that I am just looking for a reason to say * * * * it? Our coversations go from what we would be doing to how she likes to be single. I am a bit old for booty calls . do you see it as a booty call that got close. She texts and calls me frequently. I will more than likely end it by the end of the weekend ](*,)

I think most people say "It's not you, it's me".

Also, OP, if you are attracted to someone who does not reciprocate (or just makes excuses for why they can't be with you) it's time to move on and find someone else. It won't do you any good to pine over someone who has already pretty much said they aren't interested (in other words). Time to find someone new!

hahaha! yes!

That's what they might as well be saying. I've probably translated it for so long in my head, I know what it actually means!

i am just really confused. I get what you are saying however its the in between things that get me thinking that I am just looking for a reason to say * * * * it? Our coversations go from what we would be doing to how she likes to be single. I am a bit old for booty calls . do you see it as a booty call that got close. She texts and calls me frequently. I will more than likely end it by the end of the weekend ](*,)

Yes, that sounds like too much drama!!

Archived