Cougars/ Older women.

Huzzah_89

Hey Everyone, So I was out a few nights ago, when , when my friend dared me to hit on an older women. I thought she looked about 28 -30. Turns out she was 35. To cut a long story short we started chatting and she seemed to be happy with my approach. I'm pretty sure she gave me the non verbal green light, 'Grabbed my thigh with both her hands'.

Anyway I ended up leaving, (I was sobering up and coming to my senses!)Im sorry, but 15 years age difference is just a bit awkward.

Im just wondering have any of you young fellas (my age) ever been with an older women at all? Personally I think older women are heaps good.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cougars generally just want NSA fun.

....and you left

*facepalm*

she could have shown you some good ****

LMAO! I was thinkng the same.

Dude, when I was 31yo I was with a very well kept 55yo for a fun six months. To this date there has been no other woman that knew how to please me and she showed me how to truly please a woman. Oh! All was with no strings attached. Good times I tell you.

hello boys!!

HA HA Huzzah_89 ultimate facepalm.

lads how do i keep this thread very much on top? any decent minded male above 20 needs to hear your wisdom.

all those years of education and educating should not be let go to waste oh huzzah-89 your loss.

huzzah dont kill your self look how young you are and you have learnt such a valuable and potentially rewarding lesson. go back to the bar.

just want to know were you good at maths in school? let go of the numbers schools over.

this thread has really cheered me up.older ladies need a laugh too.

lol wut? I dont get it.

I am more free today to be whoever, however, wherever, and with whoever than I was 20 years ago. Because of what I've learned in the intervening years I am more fun, less stressed, and generally an all around better person with a brighter outlook today.

h you just keep making mistakes. younger decent minded men who are naughty and willing to teach and learn in private are lovely.

nasty comments such as miff huntiing will have the ladies teaching you manners- not the type of lessons you want to learn.

remember older LADIES.

naughty is lovley in private never in public.

h you just keep making mistakes. younger decent minded men who are naughty and willing to teach and learn in private are lovely.

nasty comments such as miff huntiing will have the ladies teaching you manners- not the type of lessons you want to learn.

remember older LADIES.

naughty is lovley in private never in public.

Very well said.

Archived