Do you believe?

Rushx1

Just wanted to see if anyone out there believes this as well or if im stark out of my head.

But...

Do you believe if you have made or had a connection with a person that it is possible to connect with a person by thinking of them, or perhaps, if you find yourself thinking of someone that it is because they are thinking of you?

Just wanted to see if anyone out there believes this as well or if im stark out of my head.

But...

Do you believe if you have made or had a connection with a person that it is possible to connect with a person by thinking of them, or perhaps, if you find yourself thinking of someone that it is because they are thinking of you?

I'm not a fricken MIND READER, ok???

haha

I think it's easy to get the illusion that there is some kind of metaphysical connection between ourselves and people we are connected with. For example, sometimes my close friends and I will text each other simultaneously so that it seems like we have some sort of spooky telepathic connection, but if two people mean a lot to one another it's not that hard to believe that they'd be thinking about each other at the same time.

I guess Im curious because its weird, Im going through a rough period with my ex of 6 years [lol uh, that post can be found under abuse]

Due to the nature of how things have turned out, I have had alot of time on my hands and naturally, you get to thinking.

At points, I find myself active and not thinking about our relationship or her,then at other times,just out of the blue...I become extremely depressed and start thinking of her.

Now for me? That is not normal. For me, it usually is a case that I begin thinking of her and it is a bit of mixed frames of past good and bad. It doesnt really escalate. But, the out of the blue emotions are like a flood. Which usually are emotions I can control. And then, i being the analytical person I am start wondering why this occurs.

I then have realized that those times are during points of time we would share together in the past. For instance....a favorite tv program we would watch together, or the walks we would take [our walk schedules were clock work all the time at the same time]

Now, these dont occur because I am watching these shows,it just happens to be the time we DID watch them, or any of the examples I gave.

So...it makes me wonder if she is watching those shows and thinking about me which floods me with more emotions that I normally go through.

I dont know..kind of hard to explain. Lets just say, it is seemingly different and strange to me. I know how I am and know the extent of my emotional outpour, but..again, this is different

Yes I do....I think my best friend and I have this type of connection. We seem to "sense" when the other is having an "issue" and have had physical sensations to tip us off. For example, when she and her husband were having a pretty bad fight one night, for no reason, I felt like crying. I had no idea they were fighting....I had spoken to her earlier in the day and they hadn't been arguing or anything, they were actually getting along better than they had in quite a while.

I also had a similar connection with my brother, who was my best friend. I was taking a final in college and for some reason, just couldn't finish it. No matter how hard I tried, my mind just would not work. I finally took it up to the instructor in tears and told him "I'm sorry, I just can't do this" and ran out of the room. I went home and got a call that my brother had been killed in a car accident at the exact time I had to stop the test....

Archived