Forget your ex in 24 hrs?

meyoufools

I doubt it works. Just someone trying to make some money off of other's misery. Why 24 hours, why not 12 hours, why not 6 hours?

You gotta use your sense, if it sounds messed up then it probably is. Besides, don't you have to wait a few weeks for postage and whatnot?

Or maybe you forget your ex for a short time while you fume that you spent a bunch of money on some crappy book!

I totally agree with you. It's like those other grand promises books on how to get rich quick, how to get the job of your dreams within a week by following these easy tips, "he's just not that into you", the dating rules and the list goes on. The only way someone is going to get over a person in 24 hours is if the feelings were incredibly shallow in the first place...and usually people with shallow feelings just latch on to someone else within 24-48 hours.

I've never heard of it, nor have I read it, but I call BS. I don't think that's possible. It might be possible to trick yourself into thinking that you're over them, but you can only fake it for so long. I think it's important to grieve and take your time getting over things. That kinda stuff is crucial at the end of a relationship to achieve proper closure.

Archived