No more Morning wood...

npsgnome

Ok this topic should go here. Well since I broke up with my gf, I haven't been getting morning wood anymore. Is this because my body is dealing with the stress? Is it because I'm getting older, and my body is not so responsive? is my body regressing? Before I started dating my gf a 1 year and about half ago, I rarely got morning wood either. Should I be worried, and consult a physcian? I can still get it up and all, just no morning wood...its a shame cause I like my morning wood lol Why wouldn't I be getting morning wood?

This part is a bit embarrassing to admit too, but now when I goto sleep I am getting in the habit of cuddling with a pillow so I don't feel alone while I sleep. Through out the day I feel fine alone, and not stressed, but when I sleep I feel terribly alone, and cuddling with a pillow, makes it feel a bit better....I think this may not be good for my mind....and it doesn't sound like somethin a 32 year old male should do...could this be affect m y testosterone levels in a weird way?....

sometimes it's a psychological thing that makes this happen. sometimes it's because you just had sex and your penis is ready to go again in the morning. there are really so many factors that can be causing this change. i go through fazes of this too. some mornings i'm extremely turned on for some reason. it's mostly a biological thing i think.

Archived