so, me and my ex have been broken up, NC, for just over a month. i blocked her on facebook because i couldn't stand seeing how happy she was and what she was up to. today i saw pictures posted of her by her friend, looking happy and having a great time. it just made me just as sad and depressed all over again.

so, me and my ex have been broken up, NC, for just over a month. i blocked her on facebook because i couldn't stand seeing how happy she was and what she was up to. today i saw pictures posted of her by her friend, looking happy and having a great time. it just made me just as sad and depressed all over again.

block yourself off of facebook. that is the only way. deactivate your account because you never know when things will pop up where. it's YOUR time and do what's best for you.

block yourself off of facebook. that is the only way. deactivate your account because you never know when things will pop up where. it's YOUR time and do what's best for you.

Yup! Perfection just did it and so should you, cate45. If you want to heal and move on then you need to remove things from your life that are going to get in the way of this. And having such easy accessibility to your ex is not a good thing for the healing process.

Archived