how to tell what he thinks

Caterina

Okay, so there is this guy who writes me occasionally. He doesn't ask me out, although he told me about some event that I could go to and see him there. I made it clear early on that I was interested, but he hasn't directly asked me out. Are there any ways to know what he wants? Like, is he just lookin' for a casual friend, or is he interested...either way, he's really busy so if he's interested, it seems really mild. Its annoying to not just know. I'm kind of against casual friendships with guys right now as I had a guy lead me on for three years in a friendship. I have enough friends and I want to meet someone who likes me for me for once.

Other factors:

- He smiles when he sees me

- He didn't come when I invited him to this thing

You can never be too sure. Sometimes the guy isn't very good at expressing his feelings or doesn't know how to show he's interested.

But he might just want to be a friend only time can really tell. Eventually he will make it clear if he is interested but don't let him keep you hanging on a string keep your options open and make sure you keep your guards up.

Archived