I've stopped getting it

peppercorn

I'm tired of guys showing halfass interest in me... the kind that I can NEVER interpret because they're so cryptic.

I'll get asked out and flirted with, think things are going well... and then for some reason they maintain this strange, sub-par contact with me. They don't drop off entirely... they stick around -- only not really on a frequent enough basis for me to know they really LIKE me.

I know the feeling. HOwever, I tend to agree that if a guy really likes you, he'll end up showing hte correct amount of interest and ask you out. I'm a different kind of girl and sometimes guys will be interested based on looks, sometimes not...but I'm not gonna sit around worrying why...I think of myself as unique so only a unique kindof guy is going to be interested. In the meantime, don't worry about it since you really can't do anything about it

I would tell your friend that he isn't showing any interest and to stop asking you about it as it is annoying.

I know the feeling. HOwever, I tend to agree that if a guy really likes you, he'll end up showing hte correct amount of interest and ask you out. I'm a different kind of girl and sometimes guys will be interested based on looks, sometimes not...but I'm not gonna sit around worrying why...I think of myself as unique so only a unique kindof guy is going to be interested. In the meantime, don't worry about it since you really can't do anything about it

I would tell your friend that he isn't showing any interest and to stop asking you about it as it is annoying.

Haha yup... I've told my friend to just not bring it up again.

And yeah... my hunch this time is just telling me to forget about it, and I've never had my hunch be wrong. This man is showing me he likes me, but I would say the amount of showing he does falls just below the "correct" level. He should be expecting my next message... and either he's read it and hasn't responded, or he hasn't bothered checking (in which case he doesn't care too much).

Archived